Aspirin

Aspirin

"And so your telling me that you came here for a 'look around'?" the posh woman asked still holding her gun up at the Doctor and Clara who were in surrender.

"Exactly but your shifting technology took us by surprise. Don't you get headaches with that thing?" the Doctor replied rubbing his own head.

"No but I can fix that..." she said looking oddly at the pair. "This chit chat isn't useful though. How did you come to be inside Operation Melthurn?" she asked hands on hips.

"Oh it's an operation is it? Whoops I'm only thirty years out of date... Sorry Clara," the Doctor smiled at his companion who still looked a bit scared at the whole situation

"Yeah... that's cool. Well it would be if I wasn't being arrested!" Clara said shortly causing the Doctor to laugh slightly.

"Oh don't worry because I have this!" the Doctor yelled brandishing the physic paper wildly in front of the woman's face.

"Physic paper... Nice but cheap," the woman said as the Doctor sighed.

"I thought I worked on everyone?!" Clara muttered.

"Nearly everyone," the Doctor replied "Defiantly not head strong women like her though,"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," the woman smiled. A blink or you miss it smile and the Doctor grinned wildly.

"Stop it the pair of you!" Clara exclaimed slapping the Doctors arm lightly.

"What are your names?" the woman asked looking at both Clara and the Doctor intently.

"I could ask you the same question," the Doctor said.

"You first," she said pushing him.

"Fine, the Doctor and Clara. Can't lie to you you'd probably see through our cover! Again! Not many women can do that!" the Doctor laughed as Clara rolled her eyes.

"Stop flirting you have a wife," Clara cried as the woman raised an eyebrow at him.

"Skylar," she said.

"Lovely name," the Doctor complemented as Clara rolled her eyes again. "What?! That was a nice thing to say!"

"But the wrong way to say it!" Clara noted as two office men came into the room with a tray of water and two tablets. "What's this?" she asked as they were handed to her.

"Aspirin and water. Take them and they'll stop you from getting any more headaches," Skylar said winking at the Doctor.

"Well thank you but I'm not human. Your tablets won't work on me darling," he said backing away from the white pills.

"No but you don't understand. I want you to take them," Skylar said her smile edging on evil. Clara backed away now to, following the Doctor but with the pills and glass still in her hand.

"Nice offer but no thanks," the Doctor said grabbing Clara's hand.

"Wait!' Clara gasped as she set the glass and the tablets down on the table. "Now hold my hand so we can run away!" she said as they smiled.

"Right then Skylar, you two, nice meeting you. Goodbye!" the Doctor said grabbing Clara's hand and dragging away and out of the back doors.

"Nice try," Skylar said under her breath as she pulled out a gun and shot both the Doctor and Clara in the neck. "Aspirin tranquillisers, oh I need a refill," she said as they both collapsed to the floor.

Xoxo

"The young woman appears to be human. She'll be fine-" one office man, Ruben, said to Skylar.