Animal part 1

Animal part 1

Angel was running whilst stuffing cash into her pockets. Laughing, she burst through the force field blocking the town from the woods, as her bosses stopped just short. She was a waitress at the Gunner pub next to the museum and she was bored. She jumped for joy in mid running, listing all the things she could buy with the money she had just stolen. Of corse she'd heard the stories of the monster in the woods but those were the stories she'd tell her sister to frighten her at bedtime. If she got out of this one her sister would be forever be in her debt... Stopping to breath Angel looked behind her. No one was in sight and she ignored the chill on the back of her neck, instead counting money. Half of the pubs profit was now snugly in her back pocket. She laughed again but her laughter was cut short by the chill on the back of her neck. No not a cold chill but warm... Like breath. Angel turned around and screamed...

Xoxo

"You said you could land... urugh anywhere!" Clara complained as she tripped over a log.

"Well... It's close enough!" the Doctor protested annoyed.

"Well yes closer than you were the last time you tried. Why won't it land?!" Clara cried into the wilderness. They were in the middle of a forest blocking them from one of the best known museum attractions in the universe. The Doctor had been wanting to see this for ages but with Clara's whining becoming persistently annoying the Doctor was starting to think twice.

"I don't know!" the Doctor cried back at her thinking for a second. "Force field maybe for protection..?"

"Or something else," Clara said finishing off the Doctors sentence for him.

"Hmmm yeah..." the Doctor trailed off as silence reigned for a moment.

"You always take me to the best places..." Clara muttered in earshot of the Doctor. He was about to argue back again when an ear piercing scream cut him off. "What the-"

"Run," he said simply as he took Clara's hand.

Xoxo

"Where are we going?" Clara asked scared as the screams continued.

"To help," the Doctor replied as Clara nodded.

"Good cause those screams sounded awfully like a teenage girl..." Clara started as they arrived from where the screams originated from. Cash notes were strewn across the floor of the woods some trapped between sticks and some hanging from branches. On the floor in the middle of this was a teenage girl who looked about sixteen/seventeen. She was coated in blood but as Clara reached to try and touch her the Doctor stopped her.

"Don't," he said simply. "That's not her anymore, I'm sorry she's gone,"

"What? What do you mean Doctor. She's not gone she's there!" Clara said.

"I thought the monster was just a legend..." he trailed off looking around him.

"Monster? Doctor..?" Clara said also looking around worriedly as the two went back to back like spies. Clara dashed to get a large pointed stick as the Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver.

"There was a legend, a long time ago, that said that a monster almost like a werewolf lived in these woods waiting for pray. Every person he killed would eventually turn into the monster ready to pass on the gene to the next person and so on," the Doctor explained. As they turned around still back to back.

"But if the person who the monster bites turns into the monster then why are we looking out for it instead of keeping an eye on the girl?" Clara asked confused.

"Well tell me where that girl is now then?" the Doctor asked not keeping his eye off his surroundings. Clara looked back to where the young teenage girl was but there was no one there. Only a pool of blood and a wad of cash notes remained.

"But when did she go?" Clara asked turning back to her surroundings gripping her stick tighter.

"Whilst I was telling you the legend," the Doctor replied matter of factly. Suddenly Clara felt a warm chill on the back of her neck. Breathing quickly she tried to remain calm.

"Doctor," she muttered but the Doctor knew. He whipped around blocking her from the monster using his sonic but it was too late as the creature opened its mouth and sunk its jaws into the Doctors arm. Both sides recoiled as the Doctor gasped out in pain.

"You can't have me! I'm not human! Aragh please! No, no, no, no," he screamed as he crunched up and gaged.

"Doctor!" Clara shouted not knowing where to turn.

"Run please, I don't want you seeing me like this please Clara," he please softly even though he was in pain.

"What's happening?" Clara screamed scared.

"I'm changing into that..." the Doctor yelled as he collapsed to the floor.

"No I'm not leaving you!" Clara said exasperated. She tried to walk towards the Doctor but something swooped her up and carried her in the other direction. She screamed as the creature ran with her in his teeth... "DOCTOR!" she screamed as he seemed to get smaller by the second.

"CLARA!" the Doctor shouted after her as she was taken away.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Ohhhhh suspense! Sorry I haven't updated for a bit I'm ill xx