Chapter Five ~

Some swearing.

---

"Oh, Namjoon, you're home," Miyuu smiled when Namjoon opened the door. She was clad in her black winter coat and Namjoon noticed it was the outfit she wore when she left. She shed her black cloth gloves and put them in her pocket. She then opened her arms and towards him for a hug.

Namjoon moved aside, but Miyuu recovered quickly, only chuckling in response. "Can I come in, Joonie?"

"You don't have the right to call me that anymore," Namjoon quipped. "And no, you may not come in."

Miyuu frowned. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were still bitter about the break up."

Namjoon scoffed. "The hell, Miyuu? Of course I would be bitter."

The girl furrowed her brows. "So you didn't move on?"

"No, Miyuu," Namjoon growled. "How do you just move on from someone you loved with everything you had?"

His ex's eyes darted away, a blush color rising in her cheeks from either embarrassment or the cold.

"I assume you did, though, right?" Namjoon asked. "I bet it was easy."

"Why do you think I came back?" Miyuu shot back, her tone rising.

"There's plenty of things you could come back for," Namjoon said, a grin forming on his lips. "Like all your things."

Miyuu brushed her long blonde hair out of her face. "You don't care about why I came here."

"No, I don't," Namjoon dead-panned. "But why don't you tell me your lies to get it over with?"

Miyuu scowled. "I wanted to say I was sorry, but it looks like you don't give a shit."

Namjoon shook his head. "Never did."

The girl shifted her weight before planting a foot inside his house. "Let me get my things."

Namjoon blocked her, making her look at him in disbelief. "It's not here."

"Oh, please Namjoon. I've been gone for a few days and you've already given them back to my mom?"

Namjoon stifled a laugh. "No, I meant they're out of this house. If you want back all your stuff, take that garbage bin home with you."

Miyuu's draw hung open. "You what?"

"They were taking up space, so I threw them away," Namjoon answered. "You should be happy I didn't burn them."

Miyuu huffed before she screamed in rage and stomped away. Namjoon only smiled and shut the door.

---