Chapter Forty Eight ~

"Sitting in a car with the heater running is bad," Miyuu stated.

"That's when you roll the windows down," Hosoek murmured, tapping the button to his left to let the window roll down just a little. The trio had moved to Hoseok's car, finally deciding that frostbite wasn't the way to go out.

"An hour to go," Namjoon said to himself, glancing at his phone. He turned around in the back seat and watched as Emma, her mom, and Jimin walked down the driveway and get in Jimin's car. He made a disapproving sound. "I thought she had a terrible cold."

Hoseok watched from the rearview mirror. "Jimin isn't even the CEO, what the hell."

"I tend not to pay attention to my sister and her boyfriends," Miyuu said under her breath.

"Maybe you should pay attention to your own, at least" Hoseok snipped, feeling quite salty at the moment.

Miyuu sent a harsh glare at Hoseok. "Fuck you."

Namjoon saw Hoseok begin to fire back but he leaned forward on the console. "Hey, hey. Be nice. We've all had bad days already, okay? Let's not make it worse on each other."

The two in front of him sat still, the tension between them lighting the silence on fire. Namjoon sat there awkwardly, glancing between the both of them to make sure no one suddenly hit the other. Miyuu doesn't waste time when it comes to getting her point across and Hoseok had just always wanted to get in a fight and feel the adrenaline. Namjoon cleared his throat. "Why don't we go on ahead to the café and just get a coffee and wait for Jin?"

Hoseok didn't hesitate to put his car in drive, but before he could pull away from the curb, Jimin's car sped by. Hoseok's frown tightened before he slammed his hand on the horn, screaming at the top of his lungs.

---

are yall ready to meet our favorite dad :3