Chapter Thirty One ~

Hoseok stood, laying the pen down. Jin's email and phone number were written on a scrap piece of paper that was in Miyuu's coat pocket in fresh ink. On the other side was information about the boy that had just broken up with her. Namjoon noticed but didn't say anything. "That should get you guys set for right now."

"Hoseok, you can't do this," Namjoon grunted. He couldn't believe his friend was just going to back out on everything before they even really got started.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon, his lips in a tight, sorry frown. The orange-haired male swallowed before sitting back down. "Fine. I'll stay."

"Thank God," Namjoon sighed, Miyuu rolling her eyes.

"BUT," Hoseok said loudly, "if I get in trouble, don't expect me to buy you books anymore." The threat was more aimed at Namjoon, for Hoseok still wasn't too fond of Miyuu after the whole cheating ordeal.

Namjoon just smirked. "Okay, okay. Deal."

"So, we're back at square one again," Miyuu said, drawing the other two's attention to her. "What now?"

"Are we going to meet him and be like 'your daughter needs to be with you, not her mom' or go the 'you two need to get back together again for the sake of your child' route?" Hoseok asked. "Because I can possibly work with both."

"You didn't want to work with any a minute ago," Namjoon snickered at his friend's immediate change in behavior.

"I like Emma so I guess I'll do it for her," Hoseok murmured, pouting a slight bit. "But how are we going to go about this?"

"What do you think he'll fall for the most?" Miyuu asked.

Namjoon thought for a moment before he reached a conclusion. "Look, he always asks about Emma. He never really talks about her mom or anything. I think if we just use Emma, he'll be more susceptible to listen to us and try to get her back in his custody."

"You're not wrong," Miyuu muttered.

Namjoon bit his lips into a line before looking at Hoseok. "Ask him when it's best to meet with him."

"On it." Namjoon's friend picked up his phone and immediately started tapping away at things. "So this is legit?"

Namjoon looked from his friend to ex before swallowing. "I guess it is."

---

i've read over these chapters a ton so i don't feel like proof-reading so if there are mistakes, i'm sowwy