Chapter Twenty Five ~

Namjoon felt Hoseok's hand pull at his wrist. "Namjoon," the older hissed between gnashed teeth. "We have to go."

"She's crying," Namjoon murmured. He looked at Hoseok who stared back with desperate and anxious eyes.

"I know," Hoseok whispered. "But if you don't leave-"

"Hoseok, I don't think you understand-"

Hoseok let go of his friend and stood straighter. "Namjoon, I do. I have to see this every day and I have to answer her dad's emails. And you know what? I'm sick and tired of it. I've wanted to do something about it for the longest time, but there's nothing I can do. I don't want you to tire yourself over something that you can't fix either."

Namjoon swallowed. He searched his friend's pained expression and noticed how his fingers fidgeted endlessly. "Hoseok, I'm sorry, but there's something we can do. Surely."

Hoseok looked at the office door and listened to Emma cry about how she didn't want to go to the doctor's since they hurt her last time. She cried about how she wanted to go with someone else – not Jimin. He noticed a shadow behind the foggy glass that reached for the doorknob and he grabbed Namjoon's wrist again. "We can talk about this somewhere else. Let me go on break."

---

hangers mood board --> https://pin.it/ybztd3sxlvmr2z