Chapter Fifteen ~

"How hard do you think it would be to find her dad?" Namjoon asked as he walked over to the door with Miyuu. She was getting ready to leave to go back home and get ready for her job.

The girl shrugged. "After he broke it off, he moved out of town. He had been looking for better jobs to help take care of his daughter and girlfriend. He got hired the day after he had broke up with my sister."

Before Namjoon could open the door, they heard a knock on it. Miyuu opened it to reveal Hoseok holding a sleeping Emma.

"Oh, hey, Miyuu, Namjoon," Hoseok greeted, smiling brightly. He was dressed rather nicely. Probably because he was clocked in right now and was running his boss's errands. The two in front of him were quiet and he gasped. "I interrupted something, didn't I? Don't worry, because Emma's asleep so she won't see you two making out-"

"What the hell, Hoseok?" Miyuu huffed before shoving herself past him. She turned around before getting in her car. "And Namjoon, we'll talk more about this later." She got in her car before driving off, leaving her ex with his overly perky friend.

"I didn't mean to-"

Namjoon cut his friend off, opening the door wider to let him in. "You didn't do anything. We were just talking about Emma."

Hoseok nodded. "Speaking of Emma, you're in charge of her today. Her mom sent me to fetch her and bring her here."

Namjoon nodded and told Hoseok he could set the sleeping child down on the couch and he would take her up to his room later. "But you wouldn't happen to know anything about her dad, right?"

"Kim Seokjin," Hoseok said as he gently placed Emma on the couch. "You know him or something?"

---

People are antsy for updates so maybe two will get you by??