Chapter 1

Wayo Pov

My name is Wayo but my friends call me Yo'. I just start my first year at the university, and I'm really excited about this year. My friends from old school are here too, but most of them are on the other faculty. But I was trying to be brave. 

I was just moving in to my dorm, and my dad insist that he renting a company to help me. I couldn't argue with him. When they brought up my things, I thanked them and with one box's of my precious things I went upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and by the box I didn't even notice that there was something spilled there. I slipped. But someone catch me by my waist, and protect me from falling. –Thank you.- I turned and my hear stops.

It was the most handsome man that I have ever seen. It's not like I've never seen a handsome guy before. But my heart never before behaved like that. I was excited. Embarrassed. My heart was beating so hard that I was afraid that will pop up from my chest.

–Are you all right?- He asks looking at me closely.

–Yes.- I assured smiling to him.

I can bet that I was looking like a fool.

–That's great.- He smiled and I think that I'm dead right now.- So I should go.- Pleas don't go my mind was screaming to him.

–Right. Thank you again for catching me.

–It was a pleasure. 

And he was gone. My hear was still restless. When I took a deep breath and went on to find my room. It was on the fourth floor. I found the right number and go in. The room was nice. Wardrobe, bed, desk and cabinets.

I put my box on the sofa next to glass table. This was the gift from my father for the new start. I looked around when my phone called. 

–Hi Ming.

–Yo'.- He laugh.- Are you already there.

–Yes and my room is nice.

–Mine too but it could be bigger.- He was so funny.

–Och. I just met amazing guy.

–Really. Tell me about him.

He was always so positive and smiled. Everyone likes him a lot, and girls loving him. 

–He catch me on the stairs.

–Catch you.- He inquired.- How he looks? Is he more handsome than me.

–He is.- I assured.

–Looks like my friend fall in love.

–Yes. Maybe. I rally don't know.- I sigh.

–So tell me what is the name of this ideal men?

- Shit!

I hit my forehead. In this all confusion I forgot to ask him. And it was high probability that I never meet him again or he was a member of someone family. I'm so stupid. 

–I don't know, I forgot to ask.

–I see so he charmed you so much.- He asks.

–It isn't funny.- I cry.- He was really my ideal. 

–Okey. Don't cry we will try to look for him.

–Did I told you that your the best friend ever.- I smiled.