chapter 19

Wayo Pov.

Heat  suddenly hits my  body. I'm  so weak. I've  hugged  his neck  and  gave  in  to the  moment.  His hands travel down  to  my  lover  region.

He  slowly remove  my  pants while  his lips was consuming mine.  It  was such  a passionate kiss. It  made  my  lover  region  to grow. With  some  time  he  removed  my  whole  cloths, and  planted  sweet  kisses on  my  whole  body. 

That  made  me  shiver. Our  naked  body rubbed  each  other. Excitement  filled  my mind. I feel  so hot  and  wet, when  he  reached  to  relaxes my back  door.  

The  problems  start  when  he  tried  to push  it  to soon, and  like  last  time  it  hurts.

–Why are you  so rushing.

–It was some  time.- He  panted.-  You're  to tight, can  you  loosen  up  a bit.

–It's impossible.- I groan.

–Moment.

He  reached  and  catch  my  thing, and  started  to stroke  it. I whined  because  of  feeling his hand  there. 

This feeling was so good, every  stroke  send  me  right  to heaven.

–Don't push  so hard.

–I'm trying.

–Try harder.- I kicked  his back.

–Ow.- He looked  at  me  with  a smile.-  You  felt  that  to.

–No.

–Spread you're  legs wider.

–Not a chance.- I scream  at  him.

–Be good.- He  rubbed  there  harder.

–P...Phana.- I felt  his movement.

–So good.

We start  to move  making us do love. It  was so good  that  I quickly forget  about  the  pain. He  was wrong it  wasn't sex’s  it  was love.

–So close.- He  panted  and  soon  we  end.

Och  right  I've  ended  because  he  do it  with  me  another  couple  of  times. 

When  I woke  up  again  I was laying on  my belly,  and  my  back  hurt  so much. I could  remember  how  I pleased  him  to gave  me  rest, but  he  doesn't  show  me any mercy.

I've  looked  around  when  he  came  in  to the  room, with  only a towel  around  his waist. I will  be  embarrassed  if  my ass wasn't  that  sore. 

He  took  it  of  and  lay next  to  me. I sensed  a trick. I had  right, when  I felt  his hand  on  my ass cheek. –If you  touch  me  there,  I will  cut  you're  thing right  now  and  here.

–Really?- He  doesn't  seems convinced.-So what  will  stroke  you  in  future?

–Stroke you're  own  ass.

–Nah, I preferred  yours.- He  squeeze  it.-It's so fluffy and  pink.

–Phana!

–What?- He asks innocence.

How could  he  be  so innocence  and  perverted  in  one  moment. Just  like  two person  in  one  body.

–Did you just  call  my ass fat?

–Not at  all. Fluffy doesn't  mean  fat.- He  smiled.- Fluffy meant  hot. Like  really hot.

–Seriously?