chapter 23

Wayo Pov.

Today I didn't  saw  Phana.  Yes  I  saw  him  in  house, but  not  in  school. Elder  class had  an  exam, so probably he  was to busy to  come  and  look  for  me.  I felt  sad  and  the  weather  was similar  to  my  mood. Outside  was really cold. My head  was throbbing.

–You look  like  an  abandoned  puppy.

–Thanks my friend.

–He dumped you  already?

–Ming one day I will  kill  you.

–And who will  be  your  friend.

Sometimes  I really really dislike  him. He's to arrogant, but  he  had  right. No one  could  replace  him. Probably he will  be  my  close  friend  till  I die.

–Did he scold  you  a lot?

–No.

–So, what  did  he  do to you?- Ming ask.

–Nothing.

–Right,  your  blushing all  over  your  face.- He  laughed.- So cute.

–I'm leaving.

Lessons for  today just  ended  and  after  I bought  some  fruits,  vegetables and  other  stuff  that  we  didn't  had, I got back  to  home.  Because  he  was still  in  school, I was forced  to do something for  eat. I was really hungry. I've  did my favorite  sweet  and  sour  chicken  with  rice.

–Honey I'm home.  What's for  lunch?- He  asks when  he  got  back.

–Honey my as.- I murmured.- Sweet  and  sour  chicken  with  rice.

–Wayo, you  knew  that  you  need  to avoid  sour  food.

–But I love  it  so much.

The  taste  was amazing. Who the  hell  doesn't  like  this dish. Sweet  and  sour,  it's perfect  combination.  Add  some lemon  tea  and  it's like  a little  miracle  inside  your  mouth. Despite  he  scold  me,  he  star  eating from  my  plate.

–Hey, get  your  own  plate.

–It's easier  this way and  more  cleaner.- He  noticed.

–Right and  who's the  one  who wash  the  dishes.

–Yes, yes.  You.- He  peck  my cheek.- Can  I eat  now. I'm  really hungry, and  this is amazing.

–Eat.

He  smiled  and  took  my  plate  from  me. I give  up. He  eat  it  all, and  even  asked  for  more. If  I  was right  he  didn't eat  for  a whole  day.  So addicted  to his job.

–How's exam's?- I asked  when  he  finished.

–Hard, one  of  the  student's tried  to cheat.

–That's awful.

–Yeah, we needed  to call  for  his parents.- He  sound  sad. - Professor  Mae  insist  to  delete  all  his points  from exam's.

–Isn't too  high  punishment.- I  asked.-  You  didn't  had  a proof  that  he  cheated  back  then.

He  didn't  comment  my  words. He  simply smiled  to me  and  tap  my  hair.  I knew  what  that  meant.  He  doesn't want  to talk  about  his job  in  house. Sometimes  he  was just  tired.  I  was tired  too.  Tired  of  this sneaking around  to be  together.  Tired  of  wasn't  able  to  hold  hands in  public. So , so damn  tired.