chapter 24

Wayo Pov.

I was so mad  at  him.  I didn't  gave  him  spare  keys to let  him  come  as he  pleased.  And  he  was to use  them  only in an  emergency,  and  by looking at  him  I was sure  that  he  wasn't  dying or  bleeding badly.  He  was fine, but  I could fix this really soon.

–I promise.- He  told  while  covering his eyes.- I didn't  saw  anything.

–Saw what?- I groaned.

–You knew well  what.- He  joked.

–Phana was massaging me. -  I explained.- My  back  hurt  really bad.

–Och, that  kind  of  pain.

He  was bad  friend. How  could  he  laugh  when  I was in  pain. He  should  at  least  pity me  and  scold  Pha for  being to rough.  This two bastard  probably were  the  same.  Fucking top's. Only thinking how  to  fuck  hard  the  bottom’s one.  Maybe  I should  think  about  be  the  top  from  time  to  time.

–Yo' my friend.- He  sit  next  to me.-  You  need  to  be  less active  sexually.

–Fuck you.- I hit  him.

–Don't hurt  my  handsome  face.

–Yeah that's the  only thing you  got.- I snarled.- Because  when  you  opened  your  mouth  everyone  is running away.

–Hey that's not  true.

–Right.

Pha was siting in  a chair  and  didn't  comment  our  little  conversation. He  knew  what's god  for  him. 

If  he  would say I word  I will  ban  him  for  having sex for  at  least  three  days. I don't  need  to punish  myself, and  don't  having sex for  three  days was hard.

–And I was worried  why you  didn't  show  up  in  school.- He  whined.- I even  brought  for  you  medicines  and food.

–Pha took  good  care  of  me.- I smiled.

–Yes I can  imagine  that.

–Keep that   filthy mind  away from  me.

I weakly stood  up  and  go to the  kitchen  to  fetch  something to eat.

–Your walking like  a penguin!- Ming screamed  after  me.

–Screw yourself!

–Wayo language!- Pha  scold  me.

Yeah after  all  he  was a teacher.  As for  me  I was hungry. My  tummy demanded  food. Phana was busy so I need  to made  something by myself. He  was responsible  for  my pain  and  he  should  service  me. Massage  me. Made  a food for  me. Bathing me. I made  a bowl  of  pork  noodle  soup.

–Where's mine?- Ming asks.

–Go get it  yourself.

–But you're  the  host.- He  whined.

–The host  wife  in  pain.- I covered  my  legs with  blanket  and  start  to eat  my  soup.

Like  I thought  he  took  a bowl  for  himself. He  was always hungry,  and  he  did  not  refuse  home-made  food.

–Did you noticed.

–What?- I ask.

–You named yourself  as a wife.- Ming noticed.

Moon teacher (Z)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें