chapter 14

Wayo Pov

When I woke up on the next day I wasn't feeling well. Still in my head I considered our relationship. I know very well, that this is really bad time for him.

He was the fresh teacher in our school, and they could put him in the Jail. I don't want to put him there, because of my own selfish needs.

-Penny for your thoughts.

-They're not worth that much.- I sighed from above the bowl of porridge. I still wasn't hungry.

-Yo. I can see that something is bothering you.

-I think that is the flue.

-Really?- He sigh.

I wasn't that stupid, not enough to tell him what was really going on.

He probably will insist to take care of this, and they will know the true. I could not allow for it. I was bad in lies but it's turned out, that I need to teach this really quickly.

I love him but if I want this to be safe for him, I need to get a distance from it. It's happened to soon, and to quick.

I remembered about my father proposition, to go with him for two month. Maybe that will be good time for us both, and I could think about my relationship with Pha.

-Dad want's to take me with him.

-Take you where?- He inquired.

-Abroad.

-For how long?

-I really don't know. Month, maybe two.- I Smiled weakly.

-But why?- He asked.

-We rarely see each other, and my grade are good, so he thinks that this will be a reward. - That wasn't a lie.

-But you're in the middle of semester.

-Yeah I know, but he assured me that I will have personal teacher during this time.- I explained.

He looked at me with a sad expression, but he doesn't comment my words.

I was waiting for his reply in silence, still playing with my food.

-No.

-Huh?

-I forbid you.- He sounded confident.

-What? You can't.

-I can, and I will.- He took a sip from his coffee.- Eat you're breakfast.

-Phana, you sounds ridiculous. - I laughed.- I'm still underage and he's my father.- I explained.- He can take me wherever and whenever he wants.

He will go against the law if he tells my father that I can't go. My father probably will lock him in a room without handles in a beautiful hospital for weirdos.

As for me. He for sure will took me somewhere where I can't find another boyfriend.

-So I will talk with him, and explain to him why you can't go.

-Really?- I Smiled to him.- I can't wait to hear you're explanation.

-It's pretty simple.I will miss you.

-You've got to be kidding me. He really sounded like mad man, and I was a little afraid of him.

-I think I will go. - I stood up.- I need to call for a cab and visit Ming in his home.

-Not a chance.

-W-what?

-You promised me to spend this weekend with me.- He reminded me.- I will not let you out.

-Right. Any plans?

-I have something in mind.

He was really the perverted one in this relationship. Even if I was younger, and I should be the one more horny.

-You've better forget about those perverted thoughts, right now.- I pointed at him.- My ass is still sore, so I will not give you any today.

-Even a little.

-Not a chance.You where to rough last time.

-I will be gentle.- He promised.

-You better read a book, to relaxes you're mind.

-So, so stubborn.

He kissed my forehead and go back to reading his newspaper. I really need to call to my dad, and explain everything with him, before Pha will catch him, and my plan will fail.

-So basically you've lied to this Phana, Phana you're boyfriend that I am about to take you abroad.- Dad asked, when I took opportunity when Pha went to shop and called to him.- Earlier you don't even want to agree on my idea, but now...

-I know.- I interrupted him.

-You want me to lie to him.

-Yes.

-Did something happen?- He asked.- Something more except the situation in school.

-No.- I sigh.- I just want to think about everything from a distance.

-I'm happy that you want to spend some more time with me, but the way that you want to lie to that men doesn't please me.- He explained.- Is that clear.
-Like a sun.

I've almost forgot how my father can be when something isn't the way he want's. It was still mysterious for me, why I am so different than him.

-I need to go, to prepare everything.- He answered.- I will call to you're school and we will be going in next week.

-Sounds great.- I agree.- Thanks Pa.

-I love you Wayo, and I will do almost everything for you.- He assured.- But talk with that Phana, he deserve to know.

-I will, Bye.

I sighed heavy.

-With who did you talk.- I flinched.

I was so focused with the talk with my dad, that I didn't noticed when he got back. I was a little afraid, what could he heard from our conversation.

-With my Pa.- I smiled.

-What did he say.

-That we will leave in another week.

-It's so soon.- He hugged me.- Why I have a feeling that you are running away from something.

-You're over reacting.

-Really. So why one of the teacher's from school, which I just met downstairs in the shop asked me about my relationship with the student.- I gulped.- He tells me that, that student was interrogated in the principal office. Do you maybe wanna talk with me about something.

-It wasn't like that at all.

I was trying to explain this to him and calm him, but I know too well that this was impossible.

For him I was a liar right now.

-Like what? Like you want to hide this from me.- He sounded really hurt.

-I wanted to protect you.

-You've lied to me!- He screams at me.

-My father take care of everything.

-So that's the reason why you're running away.- He asked.- You want to run away from me.

-No.

-I think that you need to go. I will call a cab for you.

-Pha.

-Please Yo, not now.

Like he promised he call me a cab and send me straight to my dorm.

I was devastated.

Why this time it was me, who ruined everything. I was really an idiot.