chapter 10

Wayo Pov

As P'Pha predicted  Ming was chasing after  P'Kit.  He  was constantly writing or  calling to him  and  asks him  out. As for  P'Kit.  He  was playing hard  to get, but  my  friend  was good  into  these  blocks. He  has a rich  history of  flirt and  girls, and  I never  saw  him  so focused  on  the  goal. Forst  of  all, he  never  ever  flirted  with  a man. 

–He doesn't  answer  on  my  phones.

–Maybe he's busy.- I reply doing my  homework.

He  was sitting in  my room  for  about  an  hour, and  whined  that  he  doesn't  get  reply for  his beloved  one. I know that  he  had  a crush  and  he  want  to  spend  with  him  some  time.  But  unlike  us P'Kit  has a job  and  need  to focus on that. It's not  like  an  exams  to us, that  he  can  correct  if  he  made  a mistake. He  need  to  do it  right.
–I want to meet  him.

–You always says that.

–So what.  It's true.- He  sighed.- I want  to  see  him  now.

–You will  in  weekend.- I corrected  an  error  that  I made  because  of  him.

–It's easy for  you, you  meet  Phana every day.

He  was right, but  it  wasn't  so simple. Even  if  we  can  see  each  other  everyday, I wasn't  able  to touch  him  or  hug him  in  public  places.  We're  dating already for  some  three  month, and  I know  that  he  want  to go to the  next  level but  for  me  it  was still  to soon.

–What about you  and  P'?

–What?- I asked  confused.

–Did you two already do it. 

–No!- I blushed.- It's too  soon.

–Soon my ass.- He  groan.- He's an  adult  man  and  you  know  that  he  has his needs.

–So what.

I've  avoided  the  answer  on  his question.

–Just do it.- He  sighed.- It's not  that  it  will  kill  you.

–Did you do it  with  P'Kit.- I  groan.

–No, but mainly because  he's constantly escaping from  me.- He  sighed.- But  I want  to  so badly.

–He's older  so he  will  be  the  top?

–Hell no, I will  be  the  top  and  he  bottom.- He  winked  at  me.- He's so small  and  cute.

Someone  knocked  on  my  door. I looked  at  them  in  shock, because  it  was already so late  and  I thought  that  Ming will  be  sleeping here.  Maybe  some  seniors  want  something. I looked  at  my  friend  with  that  look.

–Yea, yea.  I will  open  the  door.- He  whined.- Och, good  evening P'.- I turned  and  saw  that  they were walking inside.

–Yo.- He bent  down  and  kiss my lips. I felt  shy.

–P'.

–What?

Why he  was so adorable  and  I couldn't  say no to him.  I'm  so weak.

–Ming is here.- I  noticed.

–It excites you.- He  whispered  to  my  ear.

–P'!- I groan, but  he  pretended  to  not  noticed  and  despite  that  he  put  me  on  his lap.