ch28.

Wayo pov.

When I woke up, Pha wasn't next to me. I was still in his room, and when I left it the old maid gave me the look. Yeah, I know I'm death. I took a quick shower, and start to look for my beloved boyfriend. But first I think I will go to eat something. Yeah, food was more important than my boyfriend.

In the kitchen they look at me as if I was crazy, and one of he maids lead me on the terrace. The smell was great and I felt so hungry, and to my surprise Phana was there siting and talking with my father. When they notice me the conversation stops. Weird.

– Yo.

– Good morning.- I kiss my father cheek and Phana too.

– Did you rest?- Pa ask.

– Yes, the bed was great.

– I bet it was.- He sigh.

I knew that he meant about my sleeping in the same room , and bed with Phana. So to cut off the talk, I was focused on my food.

– So, what are you two planning on next?- Pa ask me.

– I don't know. Living together in a bigger house, I guess.- I explain.- I want to travel too.

– Travel?- He sigh.

– Yeah. Maybe we could meet some new people, and learn something new.

Father was looking at me, as if I gain a second head. I really meant to do what I was talking about. Traveling with Phana would be a good opportunity to meet more of his friends. Get to know him better, and maybe a little about of his shameful secrets. I could use it in the future against him.

– I thought about something more binding.

– Like what?- I ask suspicious.

– Marriage.

– I knew it!

They jump when my hand hit the table hard. I left Phana only for a moment and he was able to talk with my father about marriage, and how it would be a great idea. I know that he likes him in some way, but still I was surprised that he agree to that idea.

– Were only talking about it, don't need to be so emotional.- Pa scold me.

– Yeah, it's totally not that you want to sell your own son.- I notice.

– You're overreacting.

– No, I am not.- I whine.- Phana, I've told you...

– I know. I only ask your father for permission.- He notice.

– For permission? What age is it!

He was acting like a character from old movie, where fiance was visiting the house of his beloved one, with flowers for mother, and some alcohol for father. It was only small presents, to help them agree for him to marry their daughter.

– Wayo, calm down.- Father sigh.- Is it so bad to marry Phana? What's the point to date, if you don't want to marry him.

– I want to.- I assure him.

– So what's stooping you?

– It's really so important to you?- I ask Pha.

– Yes. I've already told you.

I was lost. After all it was the first thing he ask from me. Earlier he never ask for anything, he was always the most adorable and caring boyfriend in the world. Always there for me, and ready to made my dreams come true. Maybe if I agree this one time, it would really made him happy.