Chapter 4

Wayo Pov

The road to city was long but we were talking about random things. 

–What kind of books you like?

–Manga and Comics.- I replayed shyly.

–So the pack is...

–Comics.- I sigh.- I know it's childhood. 

My father was always mad when I was reading this kind of comics but they were really interesting, and I like the characters and plot. So many people are like me. But Phana is older and I'm sure he didn't understand me.

–Na. I think it's fine to have a hobby.- I was shocked. 

–You do?- I smiled.

–Yes. Back when I was in school, my favorite place was library.- He explained.- But when I was there suddenly the crowd of people always come. I never was alone so it was to crowded to concentrate myself.

–I think I know why they were there.- I murmured. 

–What?- He asks.- You said something?

–Nothing. 

I looked through the window. The weather was not good. Outside starts to rain and I remembered that I didn't have an umbrella. I will definitely get wet on my way back to the dorm. 

Maybe I could ask him to took me back later. No I wouldn't dare. Maybe I could touch his hand by accident. His hand were looked so lonely lying on his knee. 

–Hello?- he answer the phone.- Yes I will buy it for you.- He laugh.- I know, I know. I love you too. 

I was in despair. So he lie to those girls. He have a girlfriend. I know that I didn't have a chance to someone like him. I was still so childish when he was already learning others how to act in future lives. I was still a child while he was adult. 

–Bye, bye. So silly. - He smiled.

–You must really love her.- I interrupted.

–Yes she's so sweet.

–That's great. Having a sweet girlfriend is every men dream.

–Girlfriend?- He was surprised.- I don't have any. Unless I missed something?

I was confused. He was lied or I misinterpreted his conversation with that person. But I didn't think that he say 'I love you too' to any random person. He was a womanizer. I'm in love with Casanova.

–You just talk with her.

–Hey, it's was my aunt.- He laughs.- I promised her to buy some spices. I love her but she always scold me. So uncaring.

–Aunt.- I sighed.- That's a relief.

–What?

–Nothing.- I blush.

I was so happy. He didn't have a girlfriend. He didn't have any girlfriend. The little voice in my head was singing out loud. I was dancing in my mind. I know I'm crazy but I feel good. We found a good small restaurant and order a food.

The aunty was looking at us with a smile.

–P'Phana do you know this aunty?- I asked when she bring our order.