chapter 20

Wayo Pov.

It's was three  days after  our  little  argue  about  Ming's thing case. I was really mad  at  him,  and  I couldn't  wait  till  I meet  him  and  kick  his ass. 

An  opportunity has come  o me  really fast.  He  came  to our  house  to check  how  I was feeling and  bring some  lessons to me.

–You're an  idiot.- I jump  on  his back, as soon  as he  came  inside.
–What did I do.- He  nearly cried.
–You know very  well.- I pulled  his hair.

–Yo!- He screams at  me, while  trying to  dump  me  from  his back.- Don't  act  like  a crazy monkey and  talk to me.

–You've send  me  a picture  of  you're  dick!- I screamed  when  he  throw  me  on  a bed.- Phana saw  it  to.

–What!

His eyes was almost  so big, like  a cartoon  character. He  was panicked  and  sad  in  this same  moment. Now  I was surprised.

–No I did  not.- He  promised.- I send  that  to...  no.. no...no...- He  starts to mumbled  to himself.- Shit!

–Don't tell  me  that  you  mistake  me  with  P'Kit?

–Maybe.

–You should  be  glad, because  I was talking wit  Pha,  and  if  you  send  it  to Kit, he  for  sure  will  run  away.

–Why?- He asked  curious.

–Without a reason.

–Wait a minute.- He  smiled.- I will  be  his first.

I was in  a trapt.  I promised  to Phana  that  I will  not  tell  him  about  P'Kit  secret.

He  confessed  that  to  Pha, and Pha wasn't  authorized  to  tell  that  to  anyone. Ming is my  friend, but  I can't  betrayed  my  boyfriend  trust.

–Don't be  silly.- I laughed.- He's much  older  than  us.

–Really?

–Yeah.- I lied.

–Ok I trust  you.- He  smiled.- I wish  I could  be  his first. I could  deflowered  that  tight....

–Shut up!- I covered  my ears. - How  could  you  be  so...

–So what?  Horny.- He  winked.  

I swear  if  he  wasn't  my  friend, I will  probably never  talk  with  him  again.

He  was thinking only about  sex's. I was in  this same  age,  and  I wasn't  thinking about  that  things all  the  time. I was still  kind  a new  in  that  things, but  he was like  a horny all  the  day long.

–How was Phana?

–How he was in  what?- I asked.

–Sex's.- He  groan.- How  many times did  you  guys do it.

–I will  tell  you  nothing.

–Oh, come one.- He  smiled.-  Tell  me  something. Is he  large?  Long or  short?- He  asked  some  questions.- Did  he  satisfy you.

–Stop asking.

–Why?- He whined.- It's very interesting.

–I think  that  to.

We both  turned  around  and  saw  Phana standing there.

I was immediately red  all  over  my  face.  Why he  had  to come  back  right  now.  This was the  worst  moment.