ch29.

Wayo pov.

So it was official. Marriage. Living together officially. Waking up next to him every day. Shared meals. Farting. That was disgusting. If he would fart foully next to me, I'm leaving. No farting in our house. No belching. No stinky behavior.

After weekend we returned home. After all I have school and he work. Father was arranging our party, so Pha found some tailor for our suits. I was a little afraid to told his mother but she was happy. She told me that I was made for Pha, and he waited for me long enough. I like her.

Ming was asking about everything. How my father react. How will we deal with with school. After all hiding marriage wasn't so simple, as hiding the fact that we were dating. Party. Pictures. Changing of my surname. That will be very hard. Maybe indeed one of us, will need to change school.

– Tired?- I've ask my fiance after he end with checking his work.

– Little.- He took my hand and kiss my knuckles. -A kiss would help.

– As you wish.- I kiss him.- Enough?

– No.

– And now?- I kiss him again but a little longer. - Better.

– Yes.

He pulled me on him, and because of that we landed in bed. I was use to it. He often did things like that, or sometimes he hide us inside the wardrobes.

Even though no one but us was at home, he like to act pervert sometimes. But only from time to time. Usually he was a harmless teacher.

– So warm and comfy.

– Huh?- I sigh.

– I love how your body is.

– Your telling me that I'm fat?- I gave him the look.

– Soft, smooth but not fat. Fluffy.- He add.- Like a cloud.

– Cloud my ass and I am not a pillow.

– My personal hugging pillow.

He was so happy about that wedding thing that I was glad that I agree. But still I was a little nervous. It was so much to do, in so short time. Guest. Suits. Food. Phana insist to pay for the half of the bills, and then it all start. Naturally he wasn't able to be equal with my father.

Pa insist to take professional wedding planer, but for me it was only unnecessary expense. I want simple wedding, with friends, family. Nothing big. For a moment I was afraid that Phana would agree on his terms, but gladly he was on my side.

– Where do you want to spend honeymoon?- He ask while massaging my back. He would be so good husband.

– In bed.- I sigh.

– I like that idea.

– You like everything what include bed.- I notice.- Especially if were naked and under covers.

– Yeah.- He agree.- Can you blame me.

He likes to cuddle. Every time he had opportunity to hug me or just to hold me, he was so happy. As if cuddling with me was the best in a whole world. I've had a hope that he wouldn't change after the wedding. If he would I will dump his stupid ass.

Nah , I'm just kidding. I love him to much. Somehow his mom was right, I was made for him and he was made for me. We were like a two piece of apple, perfect or each other. I was purring like a cat, when he was still massaging me, when my phone call.

– Ming ask who will be the second best man.- I sigh.- Really?

Seriously he's too excited and we know with who he want to stand there.