chapter 16

Wayo Pov

While  I was telling her  about  everything, I  immediately know  that  this want  such  a good  idea. She  have  similar look  to her  son, when  he  was mad.

I bet  that  he  inherited  that  after  her. She  waited  till  I finished, and  after  that she  starts  to talk.

–You did a bad  thing.

–I know.- I felt  really embarrassed.

–This is not  the  way out  of  the  situation.- She  scold  me.-  You're  father  have  right  about  this.

–You only are  saying that  ,because  you  don't  want  me  to  be  with  you're  son.- I've  attacked  her.- Let  me tell  you  something. I  will  never  leave  Phana. I love  him,  and  he  is mine.

–It's good  to  hear  this.

–Pha!- I immediately  was red  on  my whole  face.

How did  he  find  me  here.  I looked  at  his mother, and  with  only one  glance  I was sure. It  was her  fault. 

While  she was making porridge  she  had  to  send  him  a massage. 

But  to be  honest, I wasn't  mad. I felt  relieve. I've  missed him  so much. I threw  myself  in  him  arms.

–Och...- He  laughed.- Did  you  missed  me  that  much.

–Yes.- I assured  him.

–I've miss  you  to.

–Did you tell  my...

–No. He still  doesn't  know.- He  answer  me.- But  we  need  to call  him.  You've  scared  him  a lot.

–He deserved.

–So, so stubborn.

He  lean  down  and  kissed  me  in  my  lips. It  was a sweet  kiss. I felt  a little  bit  embarrassed  ,about  the  fact  that  he kissed  me  in  front  of  his mother  face.  But  he  acted  like  he  doesn't  care  about  that  things.

He  hugged  me  and  I felt safe. Sooner  or  later  we  had  to  call  to my father.

He  wasn't  happy about  my  little  escapade,  but  he  agreed  with  Phana that  it's already late,  and  I can  stay here  with  him. 

I  was sure  that  he  will  be  here,  as soon  as the  sun  will  be rising. I took  a bath, and  change  my  cloth  to some  shorts  and  shirt. 

When  he  was taking a bath, his mother  was looking at  me  in  a weird  way. 

As soon  as he  came  back  I felt  hot. His hair  was still  wet. I can  see  his body clearly, because he  doesn't  dried  his body to well. He  was handsome.  I've  bite  my  lover  lip.

–It's my  home  so no funny business.-  Aunty interrupted  as if  she  can  hear  my thought.

–He's still  a kid.- Pha answer.

–That doesn't  mean  that  you  two still  doesn't  do that  things.- She  answer.- I know  how  teenagers are  these days.

–So, we can't  sleep  together.- I asked  sadly.

–You can, but  under  the  different  covers.- She  noticed.- I want  to see  you're  hands on  that  covers.

–Mom.- He whined.- It's not  like  I will  rape  him in front of you.