chapter 11

Wayo Pov+18

When I woke  up  it  was an  amazing view.  Ming was literally sleeping on  P'Kit, and  our  senior  wasn't  able  to escape  from  his arms.  Such  a possessive  bastard. 

Phana wasn't  in  bed  but  I heard  the  shower  so he  probably was inside.  I took  it  as a opportunity  and  with  my  phone  in  hand  I sneaked  in  to  take  a picture.  The  only thing was that  he  was preparer  for  that  and  he  drew  me  inside  the  shower. For  some  time  I was fighting because  the  water  drenched  my  cloths, and  it  was uncomfortable  feeling.

He  took  of my shirt  and  placed  a small  kisses on  my  torso,  neck  and  face. He  was romantic  type.  We  were  kissing and touching each  other, and  I wasn't  complaining when  he  took  off  my shorts,  but  everything changes  when  he started  to touch  me  down  there.

–P'Pha.- I stooped  his hands.

–I've told  you  to call  me  Pha.- He  whispered.

–I know.

–Why'd you stopped  me?- He  asked.

–You were touching me  in  forbidden  area.

–Forbidden  even  for  me?

–I guess- I sighed.

I know  that  he  want  to go further  but  I wasn't  sure  does  I want  to do it  right  now. Despite  the  obviousness and my fear  behind  the  door  were  ours friends. I was to shy to do things like  that  in  their  presence.  They could  hear us and  if  that  happens I will  not  be  able  to look  in  their  eyes.

–When we will  do it?

–Not today.

–Why?- He asks.

–Outside is our  friends.- I noticed.-  They could  hear  us.

–Then when?- He  pushed.

–During the  weekend.- I immediately want  to hit  myself.  Why did  I told  him  that.- But  we  cant  do it  here.

–We can in  my apartment.- He  smiled  and  kissed  my  lips.

–Yea.

I still  wasn't  sure  if  I want  that  to happened  but  now  I couldn't  retreat  myself  and  escape.  I need  to be  a man.

–Your not  happy? I don't  want  to force  you.- He  was sad  and  I couldn't  bare  it.

–I'm happy.- I assured.- Hurray.

–Great.- He  leaves  me  and  I was about  to  cry.

When I've  finished, Ming took  my place  and  after  him  it  was Kit.  We  ate  breakfast  together  and  they  left  early in order  to other  students  didn't  noticed  them. Ming leaves after  them  to change  his outfit  and  when  I  finish preparation  to school  he  was there  to pick  me  up.

We were  quiet  in  our  way to school  and  I couldn't  forget  that  on  this weekend  I will  lost  my  innocence.  My friend must  noticed  my thoughtfulness because  he  sighed  heavy.

–Talk.

–Hm?- I murmured.

–You have  some  problem  and  I am  your  friend.- He  noticed.- I'm  here  to listen.

–This weekend  me  and  Pha  will  do it.- He  suddenly pressed  the  brake.

–Ming!- I screamed  at  him.