ch.25

Wayo pov.

Living with Phana. It was a real temptation. In this same time, I was sad. I need to talk with Ming. He was the closes friend I ever had, and I was hiding something big like that. I know I can trust him, but still I know too, that he will be sad.

– So umm....

– Yeah?- He ask.

– Pha want to visit my parents.- I tried to start smooth.

– Great.- He show thumps up.

– Umm... and stay in there.

– Huh! But you know that long distant relationship is weak.- He whine.

Now will come the worst part. How could anyone tell other person calm, that he will move away. Being away meant the less contact, and less talk. He was the person that talks a lot, so when I will probably move away, it will be hard for him.

– Yeah, I will stay there too. - I sigh.

– Huh?

– Maybe. I don't know. It's only an idea.- I notice.

– But why?- Ming ask.

– Pha will work there, and we can be more open.

The way that he look at me was so sad, but I know that he knew the reasons well. I was his friend, and he was mine, but in time we will have our own life's. Yeah, we will stay in touch, but it would not be the same. Still it would be a long way from my home to his.

– Do you want to go?

– I'm not sure.- I confess.- In some way yes, but I will be a stranger there. No friends. No one to talk.

– Nonsense.- He sigh.- You're a great guy, so whenever you will go, you will find some friends.

– Ming.

– Yo. if you really want it, go for it.- He notice.- Don't ask me. It's between Pha and you.

– Why you're so great.

– It's a talent.- He wink.

This hit me hard. Where will I find such a good friend like him. Not everyone was able to truly listen to you, and let you decide without any whining. He was like a brother to me. I will miss him.

– Yeah.

– You need to praise me.- He notice.

– How?- I ask with hesitations.

– Give me something shining.

– Crazy.

After our little talk, the day was just like every day in school. The most important part was that I finally have my answer, and I need to tell my boyfriend about it. Today he had some gathering so he was late, so I've made something to eat.

– Do I need to boy something?- He call.

– No, the dinner is ready.

– I will be there soon.- He send me a kiss.- Don't burn the house.

– Very funny.

– I love you.

– I love you too.- I sigh.

Alright I bought some take out from restaurant. I wasn't the best cook. In our house he was the cook, and I was cleaning. I was so good at cooking, that I was able to even burn the water.

– Tired?- I ask.

– A little.- He place me on his lap.- How's your home work.

– Pha.- I whine.

– Hmm?

– It's done.- I assure him.

– Great. So we can....

– Talk.

I grabbed his hand that was wondering in the direction of my thigh. Maybe I was younger, but still he was the horny one in our relationship. He was rubbing himself on me, every time he was close. Like a horny beast.

– About?

– Sex's positions.

– Really?- He squeal.- You're so horny.

– Please give me strength.- I whine. - About my parents.

– You're so a party popper.

He was such a big baby. I give him a kiss on the cheek and we start to eat. I know that he knew that it wasn't me who cook it, but we were pretending that it was me. He knew what was good for him. If he want to live in peace, he need to praise me from time to time.

– I've told Ming about it.

– And?- He ask.

– He wish the best for us.- I notice.- I want to visit my parents.

– But you don't want to stay there.

– It's not that.- I sigh.- I'm still not sure.

– We have a lot's of time.

– We do?- I ask.

– Yeah, as much as you need.

He was the best boyfriend in the whole world. He was great teacher, cook, boyfriend, friend, and person. I was able to tell him everything. I believe in him. Love him.

– What about us?

– About what?- I ask.

– You know.- He wink.

– Do I need to call to my dad?- I threatened him.

– I will go for shower.

– You better go.- I laugh.

Really funny, but if he would be different it wouldn't be so nice to be with him. While he was washing his dirty pervert body, I made a call to my dad.

– You're coming here?- He ask.

– Yes dad, but it's only for a weekend.- He don't eat to know about Phana offer.

– Mom will made your favorite dishes.

– She's great.- I laugh.- I miss you.

– We miss you too, and we can't wait.

I know that they miss me, but I did not regret the decision I made back then. Phana was he one for me. My other half. I almost can see us in future, siting together with white hair and our friends. Old us, still together. Maybe married.

– How's Phana?- He ask in worried parents tone.

– He's great, don't worry.

– He better be that, because I still can kick him.

– I know Pa.- I laugh.- I need to go, he just finished his shower.

– Wayo.

– Yes?- I ask.

– Are you using protection.

– Pa!- I blushed.

– Be responsible.- He notice.- If he want to put it inside, he need to wear protection.

– Pa, stop!- I was whining.- I'll call tomorrow. Love you, bye.

Why even he was thinking like that. It was almost like everyone were thinking that it was me who want to do it, not my boyfriend. I wasn't ready to talk with my father about wearing condoms.