chapter 9

Wayo Pov

Ming have  right,  I was really really excited  to meet  with  our  teacher  today.  But  I need  to  remember  to  don't  be  to obvious that  no one  will  notice  that  I was in  love  with  him.  I almost  ran  inside  the  building and  was happy when  I saw  him  standing next  to the  window  talking with  some  female  students.

–Go to him.- Ming push  me.

–I can't.- I sighed  admiring him  from  a distance.-  They could  notice.

–You too afraid  of  everything.

–How could I not  be  afraid.- I asks.- His our  teacher.

–So what? It's not  the  first  time  that  teacher  is in  a relationship  with  his student.

–Let's go.

I pushed  him  in  the  direction  of  my  class. He  was still  whining about  my  escape  but  after  all  he  have  his classes and  he  need  to go there.  I was happy that  I was finally alone.  I need  to focus on  my  lesson.  The  teacher  were describing something to us but  I wasn't  able  to focus after  all.

I couldn't  forget  about  yesterday. He  was so gentle  with  me,  and  after  that  I was sure  that  he  rally like  me.  But can  we  have  a real  relationship  despite  the  fact  that  we  shouldn't  like  each  other. I was afraid.  After  couple  lesson I was heading to have  a meal  when  someone  catches my  arm  and  drag me  inside  the  empty classroom. Lips touched  lips and  I was sure  who's lips was this.

–P'Pha.- I pushed  him  away.

–That was refreshing.- He  wiped  my  lips with  his finger.  I blushed.

–Were in school.- I whispered.

–I felt  lonely.

–Me too, but  someone  could  see  you.

–So we better  hide.- He  take  of  his jacked  and  cowered  our  heads.

–That isn't  funny.

He  smiled  and  kiss me  again. I will  lie  if  I  told  that  I wasn't  happy because  of  that  kiss. He  is a really good  kisser, and  every time  he  touched  me  I felt  w  wave  of  warmth.  It  was the  first  time  that  my  feeling were  in  the  top  level. I wish  that  we  could  be  alone  like  yesterday and  he  hug me  even  longer  then  the  last  time.

I still  wasn't  ready to go all  the  way with  him.  Who will  be  ready after  such  a short  time.  He's handsome,  smart, nice  and  have  everything that  I could  wish, but  that  doesn't  mean  that  because  of  that  I need  to  go to bed  with him. I know  that  he  is a man  and  soon  or  later  I need  to do it  with  him  but  not  now.

I wasn't  stupid  too,  and  I'm  sure  that  the  bottom  one  will  be  me.  I have  so much  question.  Will  it  hurt?  Will  he  be able  to stop  when  I  change  my  mind?  Will  he  be  with  me  after  that? Do we  need  a condom, or  he  prefer  not  to wear  one?  Will  he  buy a lube?  There  were  so much  unknowing in  the  future.

–Are you thinking about  something naughty?

–No.- I blushed.

–Yes you  are.  Tell  me.

–I thought  about  condoms.-  When  that  word  leaves  my  mouth  I was in  shock.

–Do you want  to have  sex's already.