Chapter 21

Wayo Pov.

I was really mad at him but this wasn't the time for things right that. We need to do something and do it fast. 

–She's outside the doors.- I explained.- Did you thought that I would let her in.

–I'm sorry.

–What will we do.

–Hide under the bed.- I really need to reconsider being with him.

–P'Pha! 

He only laughed and catch my waist to throw me under his body. How could he be so relaxed when we are near the disaster, and she could easy expose us in school. 

–She had a crush on me.

–What!- I was sure that he never mentioned to me about that. 

–She really can be a border.- He noticed.- She even buy me lunch a few times.

–You never mentioned that to me.- I grabbed his hair to pull his head back.- Are you cheating on me?

–How could I.

–For your safety it better be true.- I let him go.

–I'm turned on.- He poked me with his thing.- Possessive Wayo is so damn sexy.

–She's outside.

I need to hit him, and by hit him I was thinking about a kick in his lover region. Maybe that could wake him up. 

–So? It's not like she could hear us. 

 –Put some clothes on you.- I stood up. 

–Why? You already saw everything.- He winked.- Or maybe my body is making you hard.

–Pha.

–I got it.- He kissed my head and dressed up. 

While he was in living room waiting for her, I was hiding in our bedroom. Professor Mae was really pretty and for me it was really hard to not go in there and threw her out. This was my house now, and I wasn't even able to relax. I was constantly afraid of situation like this. 

–Mae what brings you here?- He asks her when she entered.

Earlier I promised to him that I would hide but it was impossible for me to not listen to their conversation. She was to sneaky. And I could bet that she came here to flirt with my men. 

–I heard in school that your sick.- She smiled- So I came to take care of you.- I was mad. 

I wanted so badly yo go there and tell her that he already had someone who can take care of him. But I couldn't.

–I brought porridge and some fruits.

–It's great but my fann already brought me everything that I needed.- He was so brave, I need to prize him later. 

–Huh?- She sounds disorientate.- You have a girlfriend? You never mentioned it earlier.

–Because it's fresh thing , and I don't have a girlfriend.

–I don't understand. You told that...

–I have a boyfriend.- He sound so proud. 

Maybe my back isn't that hurt as I thought earlier.- He's really cute. Professor Mae was staring at Phana, as if he had second head. I could tell that she was getting use to the information that my boyfriend gave to her. I saw pure shock on her face and disbelieve.