ch.26

Wayo pov.

I took a shower after Pha, he almost use all hot water and with wet hair I came inside the room. Phana was busy with checking some work, and I was playing with my phone. Ming was already on fourth level, and I was only on the second.

It was Phana fault. Whenever I was playing some game, he was mad or insist from me to help him with something. Like cooking, or more cutting some vegetables. Wash plates or set up laundry. He was so boring in some way.

– Yo.

– Yes?- I ask trying to win that level.

– Dry your hair properly.

– Yeah.- I sigh.

– Wayo.- He try again.

– I will. Later.

– Now.

Why sometimes he was acting like an old prick. He was still young, so he should understand me. I'm still young, and I need to play from time to time. With him it was always reading books or watching films. But not the funny one, more like the one that will help my brain to be viser.

I was drying my hair with one hand, and with other I was in the middle of the most passionate moment in that level. I need to kill the boss to gain more points, to survive on another level, and win more to catch up with Ming. Pha was impatient and took a towel from me.

– Your so childish.- He notice.

– But you still love me.

– Yes I do.- He agree.

– More to the left.

– Yes my prince.

I lean on him and put down my phone. It was so nice, the way he was rubbing my head was great. I was close to fall asleep, when Pha decide to surprise me. He lean closer and kiss me behind my ear. It was my weak spot, and he knew it well. I squeal and jump.

– P' Pha!

– Ready.- He ask.

– For what?

– Mr-aw....

– Nooo!- I scream.

I was running away from him with him just behind my back. It was his usual way to start our body dance. I was still to shy to let him do it with talking about it, so he was more and more sneaky to push me under him. In the last moment I've close the door of our bedroom.

– Wayo.- He knock.

– Hmm?

– Open the door, I have something for you.- He was in his sweet mode.- Something wet.

– Your a pervert! Hide that thing.

– I mean the towel.- He laugh.- Who's the naughty one.

– You pervert!

For sure I will not open the door. If I will let him in now, I'll be in pain for two or three days. On this weekend were going to my parents, and I can't walk like a duck.

– I just want to hug you.

– You want something more.- I notice.- Remember that were going to my parents.

– Just once.- He whine.

– No. you know that it will not end with just once.

– Yes, because you're always asking for more.

My cheeks turns in pure red. He was right. When we were doing bed dance, I was like in the mode of more and more. It was like a drug, and he was really great in this. The way he was touching me and my.... Okay I need to relax. It was so hot in here or it was just me.

– Pha? P' Pha?- He was too quietly.- Phana!

It was to late, when I heard the silent turning the key in the lock. I was laying on the bed underneath him. He was happy wearing the seducing smile. Looking at him send shivers through my body. I was lost and ready to do it, when his phone rang.

– Ignore it.

– Agree.- But the phone rang again and again.

– Shit.- He sigh but stood up to answer.

And that was the end of our xx things for that night. He was stuck with his phone for the whole night, talking about some random things. It was one of his old friends and I was a little curious what they were talking about. After I woke up and we were eating our breakfast , I was to curious to sit still.

– Who was it?

– My friend from university.- He was lost in thought.

– And?

– He's the free spirit, more like one minute in here, and another in there.- He sigh.- Before I've got the job in my previous school, we were traveling to some village in the most poor regions, to help them.

– Great.- I agree.- Is it free?

– The company that recruiting him will give them a month pay, and of course injections.

– For what?- I ask.

– All the diseases.

Now it was not so nice. I hate injections. I was afraid of dentist to. Why. Because it was weird, to let other person put his or her's hands inside your mouth. Yuck.

– That's not nice.

– He's recruiting new group for the new travel.- Pha explain.- They will go with UNICEF on humanitarian mission.

– Amazing.- I agree, it was great idea.

– He's a nice guy. Very popular on the university.

– Yeah, just like some guy I know.- Then it hit me. Hit me hard.- Wait, why did he call to you? Do you want to go with them.

– No.- He sigh.- I thought about it for a moment, but now I have you here.- He lean and kiss me.

I was sad. If that was his dream maybe I could wait for him for two or three months. He was my boyfriend but still he had his own dreams and wishes. It couldn't be longer than that. Right.

– How long would it be?- I ask.

– Year, maybe a year and a half.

– W-what. That long.- I'm taking it back, I couldn't wait that long. - I love you.

– I love you to Wayo.

– You can xx me, how long you want tonight.

Yeah I know it was lame. He was a man, so it was natural that he would pick sex's than going to some far land. But I need to took advantage of my lead, and assure his staying here with me. Damn, I was even ready to marry him if he want.

– Wow, wait a minute.- He turn to me.- What's happening in there.- He point at my head.

– Nothing.- I was so laying.

– No worry, I'm staying here.- He whisper to my ear.- Who would I xx so far away.

– Pervert!- I screamed.

It was true, he was thinking about one thing all the time.