ONE

Present Day: Monday Evening

(y/n) - 17 | Rosé - 19

Your P.O.V

I have both my hands shoved inside my pockets as I casually walk down the alley trying to look like I do this everyday and not just today. I am currently stalking this guy whom I don't know anything about. All I know is that he should be dead before sundown and the person who is supposed to do that is me.

Why? I wish I knew the answer to that as well. They don't exactly let me in on all the juicy details. Such a shame, I know, but what to do. I don't make the rules here. In fact, I haven't been sent on a hit in ages. The last time I got blood on my hands was an year ago, and in our field, one year is a really long time.

I pull on my blackish grey hoodie once more before checking behind me. The alley is deserted, and so far the only life forms in sight are the two of us.

I've been following this guy for a while now, like for thirty-five minutes or so, and he still keeps on going further and further into the alley, which is further and further away from his only chance of survival. I've been following him through the main street and down the alley; from a safe crowded area to a place where anything-literally anything-could happen.

Why did he have to turn into this lonely alley when there was like, five or so hours till sundown? Had he taken the subway or kept walking along the main street without turning into this dark and lonely-not to mention deserted-alley, he would have been able to escape death at least for another few hours.

Great. Now I'm annoyed of his stupidity. Well, this is unlikely.

I size him up from the back. He's tall. Really tall. But not as tall as Hyuk, though. Or N, for that matter. Maybe just a few inches shorter than him, but definitely taller than Kookie and also some of the rest of the boys.

And even though he's wearing a backpack, I can see that he has broad shoulders. Like, really broad. None of the other boys have shoulders like that. Not even N-whom I admire the most and is perfect in almost every way a guy can be-has shoulders like that! I mean, his (the guy I'm supposed to kill's) shoulders weren't abnormally broad or anything, but I've never seen a guy with shoulders this broad. They seemed about, what, two feet wide? And that's crazy-but in a good kind of way, of course.

His hair is sleek black and shiny. I bet my hat that he has never colored it, or bothered to color it. Ever. He's wearing a dark blue jumper,a pair of ripped designer jeans, and an almost blackish-blue cap.

I don't know, it's hard to tell because it's getting darker.

And even though I still haven't seen his face or his appearance from the front yet, he looked really handsome from the back, which made me kinda wish that he wasn't as handsome from the front, because then ending him won't be that hard and I won't have any regrets afterwards, in the future.

I wonder what color his eyes are? They're obviously black since he's Korean, but you can never know. Rosé's eyes are a dark brown even though she's Korean. More like mahogany brown, to be exact. Maybe his could be the same, or perhaps even lighter, like mine. But I prefer if they were black.

No—I prefer them to be ugly as hell. Yes, that would be better. Killing him won't be as bad if he has ugly eyes, right?

Actually, I wish he has eyes as ugly as hell, a crooked nose, and overall, a fucking ugly face. Yes, that will make things way easier, right? If only my wishes will come true! This time though, I'm not praying. I'm begging—even though I know that god doesn't listen to my prayers anymore.