DISCLAIMER

Please READ this without skipping, otherwise Jin will shoot you! lol 

Hi, I'm Dizzy.

Nice to meet you!

Anyway, this isn't my first BTS fanfic, actually it's my 3rd.

So far I'm in love with it, and I hope the ideas will keep on coming so that I won't have to discontinue it in the middle. (God I hope that won't happen!).

Okay, so let's get on with the disclaimer now...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regarding violence and mature subject matter,

Please keep in mind that there will be NO X-Rated content, as in smut, since I can't tolerate or write stuff like that. However, there will be a few  kissing scenes here and there. Maybe. (*wink* *wink*).

And not to mention felony, use of weaponry, combats, brutal injuries, and cold murder. Overall in other words, gore (graphic violence, the depiction of particularly vivid and realistic acts of violence and brutality in visual media such as literature, film, television, and video games. It may be real, simulated live action, or animated).

Regarding the comments section,

The comments section is open for your opinions, constructive criticism, corrections or advice of any kind. And not to mention that I will be reading and replying to all your comments whenever I get any free time! The pleasure is all mine :)

Regarding updates,

I won't be able to provide you guys with updates whenever you want, since I'm a college student and my life is already hectic it is, with exams, extracurricular activities and whatnot. So instead, I will be keeping a weekly updating schedule, though I will definitely make sure to provide you guys with early updates if I had written any chapters beforehand.

P.S: Sometimes during my examination weeks, I will have to postpone my updating schedule, but I will make sure to give you a warning beforehand.

Author's copyrights,

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental or either products of the author's imaginations or are used fictitiously.

Copyright © 2020 by MILLENNIALBABY.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book, may be reproduced, or used, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express written permission of the publisher. manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Published by MILLENNIALBABY.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And by any chance if you decide to give this book a try, even if it's just because you are bored, thanks a bunch! You ROCK. I am ever so grateful to anyone who took their time to read my book. I wholeheartedly promise to do my best to keep up to standard. And once again,

Thank you!

Also don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

It would make my day ☺

Lots of love,
Dizzy