Kage hike [1]

Age 10
FYI: She looks like the edits in the disclaimer but the gifs are just her facegrab it's what her face and stuff looks like aside from hair color.
||

Its been 1 week since I was found and brought here. Where is here exactly? Konaha. I've been here a week and I can already tell the villagers are scared of me, but I can't blame them. It's not everyday you see a 10 year old covered from head to toe in blood, escorted by 6 people in animal masks.

After they had cleaned me up, I was held in this interrogation facility and interrogated by some bald dude with killer scars on his face for about 7 days and today's the 7th day. Honestly, if I were any 10 year old I'd probably have pissed my pants by now. I mean, I don't know how much he gets paid but if I was his employer I'd give him a bonus because he nailed it with the bad cop bad cop routine and don't even get me started on the chains and torture box, felt like I was in fifty shades of kunai. Many failed attempts later of getting me to talk and me responding with my usual dull look along with a dash of smartassism, it's safe to say he's gained a permanent irk mark.

Another thing I had noticed in the week I had been here is that I'm more relaxed. It was entirely different from my home village to say the least. I could feel my true personality begin to slip through as the old one from when I lived in my old village slowly disappeared. I didn't have to act like some door mat in fear of getting punished if I didn't. I guess after everything that happened...I had nothing to worry about anymore...

||

Now being hauled by 2 nice individuals in animal masks, I silently look over their attire wondering if they're hot? I mean it is the land of fire after all? You'd think the ninja around here would be wearing less clothing.

After 5 minutes of my toe getting jammed into rocks from my oh so gentle dragging, I or we finally make it into a red and orange circular building; and just when I thought my luck would get any better, we find ourselves in front of ... stairs...

My mortal enemy. I tell you, all my great battles took place against this one foe and I have lost every single one. To caught up in my glaring match with my life long enemy, i failed to notice my holders have finally let me go and are now i think looking at me? When I finally realize they expect me to make it up the death steps I almost did a 180. I know you probably think I'm overreacting but listen and listen well, I've never seen so many damn stairs in my life...

Looking between the both of them I say the first thing that comes to mind. "Can one of you carry m-"  before I can finish, I feel 2 arms grab me once again and my poor legs are being forced to walk up the stairs. I knew then and there I was in for the most excruciating time of my life.

|5 minutes later (spongebob narrator voice)|

Making it up the last painful step, I fall to the floor, soul damn near leaving my body. Let me tell you, I may not have asthma but with the state I'm in now, I think I'm about to have an attack. I took like 3 breaks on my journey up those death steps and I already feel like I'm about to see kami and you wanna know what makes me more pissed off is that my "saviors" don't even look the least bit tired!? "You 2 aren't human, how are you even- still standing?!" I say exhaustingly.

"How are you not, you took 3 breaks?"

Was the response I heard from 1 of the 2 while the other tried to hide a chuckle behind a cough.

"...."

Truthfully, I couldn't come up with a comeback because it was infact true. If anything the one that responded was probably saving me the embarrassment with saying 3 breaks knowing it was more than that...

After taking a minute to catch my breath from the hikeI just took they proceeded to escort me down the hall until we were in front of a wooden door. They knocked on the door and a brief, "come in," was heard. Opening the door swiftly before I could even blink they pushed me in and I landed face first on the floor, the door slamming shut behind me. Hearing a few raspy laughs coming in front of me. I ignored the fact that those fuckers just shoved me in some unknown room making me face plant the floor.

Peeling myself from the floor, I crane my head to see a set a brown gentle eyes. It was an old man in red and white robes and a hat to match. The hokage... A moment of silence later, I give the old man a bland look. "I think they liked me."
||

~Author-sama
🚧
Hey guys sorry if you don't like it so far but bare with me it get better... gotta remember she's 10 right now and immature, Don't worry she's like 13for the most part of the series making her a year older then the other rookies. Also the chapters get longer to! I still tweaked it up a bit so she's not as bratty. (RS) stands for rewriting slightly. I'm currently editing the time series.