Forest of pedos[16]

Recap:
So team 7 begins the chunin exam starting the first part which was a test after Tenshis words of encouragement Narutos will of fire grew bigger giving a motivational speech making most people stay and pass!
"You all passed!"
||

"This is the 2nd part of the exam, the 44th battle training zone, the forest of death." After Ibiki mind fucked us and we all passed, some practically top naked lady named Anko crashed through the window. Apparently, she had the tendency to be early, completely the opposite of my 'lost on the path of life guardian.'

Letting us have a 5 minute break, I sense 3 familiar presences coming toward us or Naruto. Cocking my head at the presence, I watch Naruto getting chased back and forth by...a square rock?

Dumbfounded for a moment, I shake my head unbothered. I don't even wanna know. Seeing as Sakura was all over Sasuke, I didn't feel the need to interrupt their 'private conversation' as Sakura likes to call it. Feeling bored, I glance around for who I could talk to and spot hinatas team. Having not talked to or rather teased hina-chan in a while, I decide I might as well do it now while I'm bored. Walking towards her team, I pass the sexy pandas team making eye contact with Gaara. Giving him a small smirk with a wink, "Good luck panda." His siblings which was hard to believe at first, gave me bewildered looks as if I had grown another head. Although, he was shocked that I actually greeted him, he nodded in return.

I mean yeah I heard rumors about the sand and his chakras very abnormal but it's not like I have any room to judge.

Approaching the tracking team, I  respectfully greet kiba and shino, of course greeting my baby akamaru as well! As for Hina, I settled for glomping her, whilst rubbing my cheek against hers animatedly. "T-Ten-chan!?" Stutters hina in surprise,her cheeks as usual turning red upon contact with literally any human being. "Nene Hina-chan, you know you don't need to be nervous around me."

Letting her go I cross my arms and give her my usual smirk."Besides it's not like I'm Nar-" Instantly, she appears in front of me and covers my mouth with her hands, glowering at me for almost revealing her crush. Snickering at her murderous look, I shake her hands off. "Now there's the Hinata I know!"

Reverting back to her usual coy face she drags me over a few feet away worriedly? "I overheard the senseis talking about how a person on your team in participating in the e-exams alone..?"

Sighing inwardly, I give her a sheepish look. "Would you believe me if I said it was Sakura..?" She deadpanned in response.

I knew her assumptions at who it was were proved. Looking down, she fumbles with her fingers;  a habit the shy Hyuga always did when she was nervous or worried. I Place my hand on her shoulder giving it a tight squeeze making her look up. "Hey look on the bright side....it's not like I haven't died before!"

"D-dont joke about that Tenshi!" She jabs my stomach with a frown. Pouting at her scolding, "Come on, you and I both know I can take care of myself." Sighing she gives me one last look before returning to her team wishing me a "b-be careful."

Feeling a tug on my cloak I look down to be greeted with the three kids from before when I met Gaaras team. Konahamaru, moegi, and Udon I think? Moegi steps forward with stars in her eyes, "Y-you're the pretty girl that saved konahamaru-Kun before!"

"A-ah that is me?" Giving the kids a sweat drop, I question what they wanted. Apparently, they're doing some sort of project for school and they're interviewing a few people, having already interviewed my team. Thinking for a moment, I decide to hell with it and they drag me back over to my group so they'd be able to hear the 'good' things I had to say about them.
"Alright tell us about yourself Tenshi-chan?"