Basics of naruto

So if you're new to Naruto but don't wanna watch all 272766 episodes or maybe you  haven't watched it in a while, here's an overview of what you need to know.

Plot: basically it's a show about ninja who use mainly Chakra which is just energry used to do a variety of supernatural tasks that range in categories from ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. The main character is  Naruto Uzumaki an orphan who's your typical hyperactive prankster who's shunned by his village for being the host of the 9 tailed fox. The highest tailed beast out of all the 9. The tailed beasts are 9 demon beasts made soley of chakra created by the sage of the 6 paths whom is known as the creator of chakra. Narutos Dream is to be the hokage to be acknowledged by the village and Sasuke Uchiha his rival and antagonist.

Ninjutsu: Just basically using chakra like fire, wind, earth. It's attacks that the user uses handsigns for, usually saying the attack (don't worry I usually bold the attacks) ninjas mainly  use ninjutsu. Used for physical battle to preform supernatural attacks. Each ninja has a specific chakra nature which is basically just your elements.
Ex: rasengan, clone jutsu, blowing huge fire balls,etc

Taijutsu: just fighting hand to hand with no weapons.

Genjutsu: manipulate flow of chakra, just messing with the mind.

The kage: are just Presidents of a village.
There's 5 main villages within each their own nation/country but there are small towns and country's not apart of the main one kind of like the Us. Some countries have dictators and lords but none that have the same power as the kage.
Ex: fire country is where the leaf village aka konoha

Clans: Basically huge ass families that marry within eachother to keep the blood line pure with the rare occasional mix

Clans:
Basically huge ass families that marry within eachother to keep the blood line pure with the rare occasional mix.  These clans have kekkei genkai which are just special abilities only to that clan however some don't have genkai but rather have enhanced physical properties like maybe large chakra reserves or high stamina or maybe immunity to diseases. There are lots of clans in the Naruto world but the mains are the

Hyuga: kekkei genkai is byakugan which is just X-ray vision for chakra points(chakra courses through your body) can see really far distances. Can cut off chakra points which hinders a person from using chakra

Uchiha: kekkei genkai is sharingan which has a variety of abilities but the main is copying attack moves and seeing through jutsu. Main ability is genjutsu. The uchiha clan was massacred by Itachi uchiha and no longer exists except for the sole survivor which is Sasuke Uchiha.

There's other clans such as uzumaki which is Narutos clan but he doesn't have a kekkei genkai but as I said some clans have  certain enhanced abilities or advantages. There are other clans that are just as powerful as the hyuuga or uchiha but these 2 clans have powerful dojutsu(special eye jutsu) use google to search up the different clans if ya want.

3 dojutsu:

Byakugan
Sharingan
Rinnegan(extremely rare doesn't belong to any clan) is the strongest dojutsu apparently.

Missions range from D,C,B, A, S rank missions
With S  being the hardest level  depending on your ninja rank but your rank doesn't dictate your skills as Naruto was practically a whole power house but he's technically still a genin since he never got to upgrade ranks. You can upgrade your rank by taking an exam.

Genin-lowest rank ninja, fresh out the academy and get put on teams
Chunin- second lowest
Jonin-pretty High level, usually are teachers of the genin teams
Anbu- highest level yet, elite members that protect the kage of the village and preform hard missions
Anbu root- same as anbu but serve under Danzō who's a bad man and wants the hokages spot
Rogue nin-nin that leave the village usually under illegal terms. Criminals.

That's all you really need to know