Epilogue

I walk further into the forest with a destination in mind as the leaves fallen from the trees crunch underneath my sandals. 3 years ago, I arrived in the hidden leaf village covered in blood. At first I gave my self a solid week before I ditched the village but as time went by it just grew on me. I ended up on a team consisting of a boy crazed tampon, walking bullseye, darthduck, and you can't forget your favorite public porn reader.

I made bonds with so many people, people i thought I wouldn't imagine myself giving 2 shits about but I did. I had turned into a woman my mother would be been proud of. Out of all the things I've learned the most important was time.

Time is free but it is priceless.
You can't own it but you can use it.
You can't keep it but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it, you can never get it back.

I stop walking letting a small smile grace my lips.

Time wasn't measured by clocks but by moments.

Letting the many fond memories I've made cross my mind I find my head looking in the direction where the source of the memories laid.

"Till next time."

|Unknowns POV:|

"Seems shes leaving the village danna un? "

"Good, makes our jobs easier. Now lets report back to leader-sama. You know I hate keeping others waiting."
||

🕐The End🕐

~Author-Sama
35 chapters seems a pretty good amount. Hey guys welp this is the end of Not this Time and I hope you liked the fanfic! I'm not sure if i will do a sequal yet but Comment below if youre interested in a Sequal? I'll probably end up doing it with how fast it took me to make this fanfic 💀 If you have any questions lemme know in the comments below. Please give your opinion on Tenshi and anything in the story that you liked;)

🚧🚧