Training Till the cows come home [10]

Recap:
Old man kage gives them a C ranked mission. Quickly the mission turns into an A ranked one and are now enemies of Zabuza Moomoochi
"Be my guest and haul him yourself forehead!?"
||

"WHAT ZABUZAS STILL ALIVE!!!?"

"Think about it, remember what that tracker did with Zabuzas body?"

Furrowing my brows in confusion, it clicked.
He took his body away. Tracker nins are supposed to get to work right then and there. That boy wasn't an ally, he was an enemy.

I exhale irritably at the mess were now in. With how much of an ass Tazuna is I'm thinking about handing his ass over on a silver platter myself. Hearing a chuckle I glance at Naruto and deadpan at his reaction. The idiots actually happy Zabuzas alive? Ugh men.
"Sensei how are we supposed to prepare if you can barely move?".

" I can still train you."

||

"First we will begin with chakra a ninjas basic source of power."
I roll my eyes at the review of chakra an old academy lesson, does he really think we don't k-

"Yeah along time ago we learned about Catra!"

we're doomed.

Tuning out Sakuras lecture on 'catra' I walk in front of a tree already knowing what kakashi was gonna make us do. Chakra control. He practically drilled it into me a week after i stayed with him. Explaining to them how they had to climb a tree with no hand, he tilted his head toward me."Tenshi if you may?"

"Yeah, yeah." Placing one foot on the bark and then the other, I was now walking up the tree.
"What! No way!?" Hearing Narutos loud voice behind me.

"It's simple, focus the chakra to the soles of your feet to connect to the tree." Said kakashi now standing upside down on the branch I had perched myself in.

He throws each of them kunai stating how they had to get a running start if they hoped to get farther up the tree. "Ready, go!" Immediately, they each take off up their chosen trees. However, soon as Naruto stepped foot on his he slid right off and face planted the ground. Not enough chakra. I glance at Sasuke to see if he was able to do it and he did better than Naruto but he fell off too, breaking into the bark. To much chakra. "Hey this is easy!" Looking up I see that Sakura actually got it down. I mentally give props to the girl, seems she had some skill. "Well looks like the females on the team have the most advanced chakra control. Seems like they have the best chance at becoming hokage and as for the great uchiha clan, seems like they're not so great after all." Kakashi says slyly intending to tick them off.
But it seems his words were the push they needed as they both look at eachother challengingly.

"Tenshi."

"Hm?"

"Later on I want you to meet me back at the house." Giving him a puzzled look I respond with a "why?"

"Training of course."

"Am I going to regret this?"
||

It's been 2 hours and I'm currently laughing my ass off. Naruto had received advice from Sakura and just when he had it down, Sasuke broke his concentration causing the boy to crash.

I listen curiously as to what Sasuke would want from Naruto. Turns out The almighty Uchiha wanted to know what Information Naruto had received from Sakura on the exercise! Classic. Wiping an imaginary tear from my eye, I watch as Naruto slowly catches up to Sasuke, courtesy of sakuras help. Since I'm bored I decided I'll let Sasuke in on the little secret.

Despite my dislike towards the duck, there's no point in watching him struggle and then hold us down later. He's the only one left who hasn't fully grasped it. Walking back down the tree I call out His name Ushering him towards me. Grunting in irritation he gives me his usual glare for interrupting him. Clicking my tongue at his ungratefulness, I contemplate not telling him the secret. Unfortunately, I didn't walk down that tree for nothing so I pinch his ear and pull him close, his face red in protest.