Fuck this [15]

Recap:
Tenshi runs into sand ninja whilst catching the eye of our favorite panda the former taking an interest as well.
"I can only handle but so much idiocy in one day"
||

So after Irukas pitiful attempt at trying to scare me with a transformation jutsu and Kakashi finally verbally recommending us to for the exams all of us are now standing in front of the academy waiting for Sakura. To be honest, I'm surprised as hell, the girls never late. The only reason why is because Sasukes always early which causes her to be early to get a head start at her daily fangirling. Finally after decades, she shows up but seeing the way she greeted Sasuke, I could tell something was up.

Deciding not to think to much on it, I shake my head as we enter the building taking into account the crowd forming . Why the hell were they all waiting here this was the second floor, the exams on the third?

Finally breaking through the crowd, we're greeted with 2 males blocking some door having knocked down Lee. Since kakashi is my guardian, it was bound for me to meet Guy or "Uncle Guy" as he wants me to call him which I will swallow kunai before calling him that. Being introduced to Guy meant being introduced to his team as well.

"You're taking the chunin exams but can't even get past me?!

"Please let us through, we're supposed to go in there!" Seeing TenTen try to reason with them, I narrow my eyes in annoyance at them punching her away. Upon closer inspection of the 2 bullies, I narrow  my eyes in displeasure at the 2 gatekeepers. Having enough of their act, I step forward through the crowd drawing attention "Aren't  you supposed to be guarding the gate." Freezing upon hearing my chilling voice, they turn their heads rigidly in my direction. Remember how I told you before when i was found I was covered in blood with 6 animal masked men whom now I know are anbus surrounding me? Well Izumo and Kotetsu happened to be the first 2 people to see me walk through the gates. Long story short, I probably scarred them for life.

Sasuke came up beside me emotionless as ever, "real nice speech now step aside and let me through and while you're at it reverse the Genjutsu I can see it from a mile away, were going to the third floor." Hearing Sasukes words the crowd starts chattering in confusion. I can't believe they didn't see through it are these people really trying out for the exams?
"Well, well so you noticed?"

"Go head tell them Sakura, you saw it before anyone else did you have the sharpest eyes after all." I deadpan at Sasukes remark knowing damn well her ass didn't see anything. I guess this is his way of cheering her up.

Who knew the Uchiha was considerate. "Well sure, I spotted it from a mile away this is only the second floor." Sakura says smugly. I glance at Naruto and I almost bust out laughing at how he was nodding when really I can see the formulas circling through his head.

 I glance at Naruto and I almost bust out laughing at how he was nodding when really I can see the formulas circling through his head

The jutsu now releasing, I could hear people start talking about Sasuke. Show off. "A smart one now are we? Let's see you deal with this!!" He goes to kick Sasuke and before their legs meet, lee intercepts both of them faster than the eyes can see holding their legs. Neji and tenten walk over scolding him on how he was the one who said to keep a low profile. Hmm so they were acting weak on purpose, that's smart?