Fox Demons sound cooler [6]

Recap:
Naruto fails the clone jutsu test Tenshi slap hims him with a little deja vu
"You'll get it next time and I'll continue to believe that so long as you never give up."
||

After I slapped Naruto with my deja vu words of encouragement, Mizuki interrupted our dramatic moment wisking Naruto away to Kami knows where, leaving me alone. Narrowing my eyes, "That Mizuki dude rubs me the wrong way and I don't like being rubbed.."

"Hn"

My fist shoots out, connecting with a nose.
I hear a groan seconds after from the culprit that decided to sneak up on me. "What the fuck Uchiha?! Were you there the whole time." He clutches his now nose in-pain courtesy of my fist, "Gwd yU aRe Sooch A LoSEr!"

"Says the one lurking in the shadows like some creep." He rolls his eyes in response rubbing his nose tenderly. "Anywho, the hell did  you want DuckSauce?"

"Hn."

Stuffing his hands in his pockets he turns and starts walking away.
"Weirdo..." I muttered with a sweatdrop and I shrug making my way home. I'm now at home raiding the fridge. Kakashi won't be back till late so I have the house to myself for the meantime. By time I'm done lazing, the suns already setting. Before I decide to snuggle in my bed for the remainder of the day I hear noises outside. Getting up to look out the window I see several ninjas jumping on the rooftops in search of something, the only thing I catch is
"Naruto!"

"For fucks sakes." I sigh exasperatedly at the tendency the blonde idiot has for getting into shit. "Guess my snuggling has to wait." I throw on my ninja sandals and hop out the window, now searching for my bullseye colored friend.

Using my sensing skills, I closed my eyes in concentration. "Found you." I immediately darted in the direction i had pinpointed him. The forest. Knowing at the rate I was going, I wouldn't be able to catch up in time. Gathering my chakra in my eyes, I muttered a silent "pause" time now being stopped. I have 5 seconds! Enhancing my speed with a little chakra, I found myself perched on one of the trees surrounding a clearing, time resuming as my genkai reached its limit. Naruto, Iruka, and Mizuki are now at a standoff. "Oh I'll tell you who's really lying!!" Chuckled Mizuki. "NO MIZUKI!" Iruka yells frantically. What the fuck is going on?

"I should've stayed home." I sigh for the gazillionth time this week, I swear I'm breaking a record somewhere. I tune back into the conversation not wanting to miss anymore of it, what the hell does everyone know that has to deal with Naruto? I listen intently curious as to what the big deal was? I'm not dumb. I know how the people treat Naruto. Shit. That's what they treat him like and it pisses me off that apparently no one has a good reason why!? Even Naruto has no clue why he's treated the way he is? Yeah Naru's a galactic idiot and a troublemaker but so what, aren't all kids like that at some point? Whatever the reason is I'm sure it's nothing positive. Just what makes Naruto so different..?

"The secret is no one can tell you that the 9 tailed fox is inside you! YOU ARE THE DEMON FOX THAT ATTACKED THE VILLAGE 12 YEARS AGO!"

My eyes widen at the revelation. I shut out the entire conversation and flashback to all those times I was with Naruto out in public. The way everyone looked at him, the cruel comments, his unnatural chakra...

"Demon!"

"It all makes sense now," I muttered still far beyond shook. In my time here,I had learned about the 9 tailed beasts and the attack that took place 12 years ago, October 10th...Narutos birthday... Who would've thought Knuckle headed Naruto was the host of the demon that went badshit crazy all those years ago.. I shake my head with a chuckle. "Guess me and numb nuts have more in common after all."