Well shit.. [12]

Recap:
They're all battling Zabuza and Haku on the bridge and Tenshi finally masters her fire nature for weapons. Sasuke dies for a minute then she brings him back however after bringing him back she does something unexpected.
"I'll see you next time..Sasuke"
"""TENSHI!!"""
||

...I can't believe it...Tenshi...

"...When's the funeral.." A hollow voice breaks the copy cat nin out of his daze. However, the man continued staring at the large rock, littered with countless names. This time, he was staring at a new name.

"Noon."  The jonin muttered. It didn't take a monkey to know that the man was blaming himself more than ever for the recent tragedy. It's my fault...He often reminded himself, preventing himself from sharing the blame with anyone else. This was different though...Kakashi has endured a lot of pain in his time but this was on another level. It's as if that past was repeating itself and he didn't know how to handle it.

"Why..." Haku whispered. However the man's silence only made the boys guilt increase more.
"She didn't even know me so why...why would she?" He whispered. The boy and his master had been allowed to attend the funeral but he'd much rather stay in his cell and wallow in self hate and pity. Truthfully, it was the least he could do. I am the reason why she's on there...
"If it's anyone fault it's mine..." The young boy spoke but Kakashi meerly continued staring at the stone emptily.

"You're not the one who pulled the trigger though."

||

Floating. Floating in darkness, that's what it felt like. Usually most would feel something at this moment, anger, sadness, panic...Nothing. That's what I felt, nothing. This was different than what had happened when Sasuke had died. It was temporary for him, the inbetween. Me, I was dead. This wasn't no cliche in between nor was I unconscious. I was fucking dead.

"Nii-chan! Setsuko-nii!"

That voice. Who did that voice belong to? Suddenly, I felt myself falling and after a minute I stopped and I was dropped onto something hard, a floor maybe? "Do you have to do this every morning ten-chan"
My eyes widen at the deeper voice. It can't be...He's dead.. shaking my head, i blink a few times. After the last blink, I was now in familiar room muffled crying coming from behind me. "Don't cry Tenshi. It's not your fault they don't understand."

I froze. It was him...Turning around slowly I came face to face with a young man and an even younger version of me. Looking closely you'd think the man was an older male doppleganger of myself but he wasn't. His name was Setsuko Jikan...and he was my beloved older brother.

Abruptly the scene changes; I'm now witnessing a scene I hoped I'd never remember.

A 10 year old injured me chained down being whipped. My brother was not to far across from me now on both knees head forced into a guillotine, The thing a queen would use to execute someone...As I listen to the younger mes cries of pain, whip after whip I unconsciously reach behind my back touching the scars...

Knowing what was gonna happen next, I turn away from the scene. Not being able to hold it in anymore, I feel tears building in my eyes. God they weren't screwing around when they said your life flashes before your eyes...

"Don't cry Tenshi."

Hearing my younger self sob louder at my deceased brothers words, I clench my fists hard enough to draw blood. It was my fault. I was the reason for what had happened.
It was as if time slowed down and the only thing I could hear over the crowds screams of excitement at the execution was him. My clan was majorly compromised of my fathers and there were barely any of my mothers in the mix. Seeing as my brother and I were the offspring between the two past rival clans, it wasn't a surprise the spectators were mainly apart of fathers clan. The bunch were ruthless after all. A clan of heartless bastards. I stiffen at an old message my brother had given me on his last day.