Prologue

"(Y/n), truth or dare?"

One of your friend ask you, you've been playing with them for almost one hour and you're always being asked, maybe that stupid bottle love you so much that it keeps on pointing on you.

"Dare.."

You are tired of them always asking you stupid questions.

"Okay, I want you to get pictures of the members of our school's host club!"

One of your friend shout, all of my girl classmates suddenly start shouting.

"What the- calm down guys-"

"Okay, your time starts now go!"

(BFF/n) push you outside the classroom.

"(Y/n) second floor room 116, goodluck and be sure that all of the members okay! "

She wink at you then close the door in front of you, making you sigh in owe.

"Host club? What's that? Never heared of it..."

'Maybe because I just keep hanging out on the classroom?'

You continue to walk to the room your friend said still thinking what club is it.

'I've been into school for 3 years, I didnt know we have a club like that, wait, what is it again? Host club?'

Your mind still wonder when you saw a big door, you check if it was really room 116 and your not mistaken.

'Wow, I didnt know our school can afford this.'

You then knock without thinking and then the door suddenly open with a blinding light covering your eyes thinking.

'I got a bad feeling about this...'

Guysss this will be slow update so gomen, I still need to take care of few businesses in school, well second semester is almost coming so I need to finish every project for the first sem. : )