Day 41

(Y/n)'s POV

'Please dont make me straight! I love my girls and- W-WAIT WHAT?!' His lips!! His eyes!! His nose!!! Everything about him is so damn perfect.

"(Y/n)~" He walk to me and hold my leg. Woah woah woah. His skin feels rough on my soft one.

I gulp.

"Y-Yes d-doc-"

"Shhh.. Dont call me doc beautiful.. Call me Wonho..." He said smirking as his fingers carress my lips, I just nod and continue to stare at his well tone fu- I mean beautiful abs!

"But you know beautiful.." He smile as his hand move down from my lips slowly down on my neck and still going down.

"Its much better if you can call me dadd-"

- BACK TO REALITY -

"Miss? Are you okay?

                      'You're not straight (Y/n)!! You're not staright (Y/n)!!! You're not straight (Y/n)!! You are straig- YAHHH NOOOOOOO!!!'

"Ms (L/n)?" He ask again. His voice is a bit husky and low, and damn its turning me -

'Wait.. did I just dream without sleeping?! Whats that?!'

"(Y/n)!!" My sister runs inside and hug me. My eyes widden. I feel the pain, its is too much again..

"I-Irene-nii..! L-Let g-go.. I-It h-hurts so m-much.." I cant help but to shut my eyes, I want to hug her back but no, not today.

"I-I'm sorry.." She slowly moves away from me, I slowly open my eyes to see the doctor's hand on my stomach, h-his touch.. I-Its so- W-Wahh! Stop (Y/n)!!! M-My dreamm! Its-

"Miss Bae, your sister's wound is a bit deep so please dont put pressure on it.." He said as he remove his hand, I just slowly nod, and a bit panting too.

'G-Gosh... I-I though its really going to happend, if that happend, I might turn-'

"(Y/n)!"

"Jihyo-nii..." I look at her, her other members are following her.

'Now back on being ga- M-My mind these dayss!'

"(Y/n).. The result of the competition..." Jeongyeon said to me, I look at her.

"D-Dont tell me we lost..?" My eyes widden as the look down.

"I'll be leaving for a moment Ms (L/n), I'll check you up later..." The doctor said as he walk away, too bad I didnt ask for his name- YAH! We lost?! I should concentrate at that problem! I'll catch up with doc handsome later!!

"N-No..! I-I have to go to N-Nancy and talk to her..!" I try to stood up but.

"Why are you guys so noisy?" Nayeon step in to the door. I look at her.

"D-Did we lost..?" I ask again. Nayeon sigh as she walks inside.

"Of course not, we won by default okay and all the judges like our performance.." She smile, my eyes widden, I look at the other members, they look like they're preventing their laugh.

"Y-You guys..." I was preventing my anger. They lied at me!

"U-Um l-let us explain-" I cut Dahyun.

"I-I hate you allllll!"

"W-We're very sorrryyyyyy!"

Twice High School Host Club (Twice x reader) 1 (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara