Day 64

(Y/n)'s POV

"A-Ah.." I woke up, I saw everyone looking at me, with worried faces.

"(Y/n).. I'm sorry..." My sister hug me all of a sudden crying.

"I-Irene-nii..? W-What do you mean?" I look at the others and they're bowing their heads, they are playing with me again.

"Hey everyone.. Why are you all sad? And someone is missing.. Where is Na-" Jihyo-nii cut my words.

"She's gone..." She said, I smile.

"Yah stop joking! Its all a dream right? Now I woke up I have to find Na-" Tzuyu hold my hand.

"Nayeon-nii is dead... Nancy and the guy killed her..." She said, I remove her hand from mine and I started to shake, I'm scared and furious.

"N-No..."

'N-Nayeon-nii... S-She can't-' I stood up from bed using my remaining strength.

"N-Nayeon-nii.. I have to find her!" I slowly walk but Jennie backhug me.

"Please (Y/n)... Just accept that she's dead already.." She said, I struggle to get her out of my body.

"I'll save her! I'll find her!!"

"What is your reason?" Mina-nii ask all od a sudden. I stop on my tracks and look at her.

"She's my friend-" Jennie cut my words.

"Just friends really? What is your relationship with her? What do you think of her? What is your reason for saving her? For protecting her? For fighting for her sake??" She showered me with questions, I got silent.

"N-Nayeon-nii... She's.."

'I-I..'

-Dream End~

I woke up in a white place, I look around and no one is with me, an empty room just by myself.

"I-I'm feeling dizzy...-" I hold my head, all of a sudden the door burst open and I feel arms around me.

"I-I got so worried.." Irene-nii said, I hug back.

"What happend..? I just remembered I passed out.." Jennie look at me.

"It seems like the smoke bomb Nancy throw can make person lost concious.." She said, I nod. 

'A-Ah! Thats right!'

"W-Where is Nayeon-nii?" I ask them.

"Ah about that.." Jihyo-nii look at me. I clench my fist.

"I-Is she de-" Before I finish Seulgi cut me.

"I dont think so... Here.." She hand me back my phone with a chat and a picture.

" She hand me back my phone with a chat and a picture

"Do you know who is that? Maybe they have Nayeon.." Jisoo ask, I nod.

"Nae.. Sarang... Only one person called me that.." I clench my phone.

"..Jungkook..."

Nancy's POV

"Did you inform my dear (Y/n)?" I look at him, he nod.

"I'm sure she'll come here immedietly.. but for now I need my share.." He smirk, I hate that.

"Aish, Mr Bae didn't pay us whole yet.." I open my bag and throw him a stack of money.

"Last time I saw you you are addicted to (Y/n).."

"That was last time.. Besides.." He said as he hide it on his bag.

"I have other boys to be whipped for.." He smirk, I sigh.

"Handsome guys are mostly gay..." I told him, he nod.

"And you girls are all gay for (Y/n).." He stood up and grab his bag.

"I gotta go and feed my boys.." He wave at me.

"Boys? Who? Jimin? Taehyung? Jin? Or the other 3?" I ask him, he continue to wave.

"None of your business

"None of your business.." He said then he walk out.

"Aish.. I dont know where to ship that guy..." I look at this ugly person slash Im Nayeon and she's still asleep.

'I will ruin you... Physically and mentally...'