Day 4

Jihyo's POV

"What takes them long?" I sigh walking back and forth.

"Unnie is worried about (Y/n)~" Sana said, her eyes was still fixed on our TV.

"I'm worried about Momo and (Y/n) okay.." I sigh again.

'Its been 20 minutes...'

"Sorry we're late..." I heared her voice, finally. I stand up and walk to them.

"(Y/n)! Thank goodness you're here." I smile at her, she smile back.

'Her smile is really warm..'

"Nayeon-unnie!" Tzuyu pop out of nowhere.

"Jihyo, they are back..." She seriously said.

'Them again....'

"Who's bac-" I cut Jeongyeon.

"Black pink..." I clench my fist.

"What do they want from us again? We already let them be the most powerful club here..." Chaeyoung said.

"(Y/n)...." Momo answer. My eyes widden a bit.

'(Y/n) belongs to us! I wont let them get her!' My anger starts to rise.

"Ummm, its fine.... I can handle them.." (Y/n) said, I shook my head.

"You're part of our club now, anything that happends to you our club is involve okay.." I hold her hand, looking at her directly, I can feel Nayeon's stare...

(Y/n) POV

'J-Jihyo is holding my hand???!' I blink twice and I'm not wrong, she's really holding my hand! I nod.

"Jihyo, let her start her job, we're wasting our time here..." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon, she just meet with Black Pink okay, maybe she can start tomorrow, let her rest today.." Jihyo answer, looking at Nayeon.

"We already sign this contract, she will start today..." Nayeon looks back, glaring.

"Why are you always like that?! Questioning everything I do!!" Jihyo shout.

'They are fighting... Because of me?'

"S-Stop it guys..." I said. I look at the others and they dont care whats happening here.

"I think (Y/n), you should get out of there fight..." Momo said at me patting my shoulder.

"N-No..." I breath, gathering my courage.

"STOP IT!!!!" Everyone looks at me.

"This is a club and you should treat eachother like a family okay!" I then cover my mouth.

"Sorry..."

"What did we hear that right?" Dahyun said with her eyes a bit widden.

"Tell me Unnie really said that??" Sana added, the others look shock.

"What did I do?" I look at them.

"Unnie never say sorry to anyone before..." Momo said, I look at Nayeon, she's busy with her phone.

"I think only (Y/n) can dictate on Unnie.." Mina said.

"No way!" Nayeon shout, pouting. Wait a sec, pouting?!

"Hahahahaha! Unnie is pouting!" Dahyun laugh.

"Laugh again and I'll kill you." Nayeon look seriously, Dahyun stop and hug Sana.

"Finally, a new member that can blend with us..." Tzuyu said, and smile, I smile back still confused on what is happening.

'I dont get it....?'

"And by the way, how will I start?" I look at them, then they laugh at me.

'Really?!'

"Ahh, you see..."

"You're in a Host club..." Nayeon cut Jihyo.

"In short your job is to entertain visitors." Sana smile at me.

'Entertain? Really?!' I gulp.

'H-How?'