Day 44

-Day of the School Festival

(Y/n)'s POV

I walk out the girl's comfort room, I can feel everyone's gaze on me.

'H-Haven't they saw a girl wearing a butler suit before?'

I starts to walk back to my classroom, neverminding them gossiping around me, maybe they havent forgot what happend with the competition.

'I forgot, I havent been into the club for a while, I'm so busy at the-'

"Hey (Y/n)! I finally found you, twice wants to meet you to-" I heard Jennie shout from behind me so I look at her.

"Oh hey Jennie-nii.." I smile.

Jennie's POV

I froze on my spot when (Y/n) look at me.

'A-Am I dreaming..? She's so perfect in her suit.. That white gloves and black shoes with high ponytail and that black coat in top of a white long sleeves and a matching black ribbon on her neck... (Y/n) is the definition of perfect...'

I got so silent and the only thing moving is my eyes trailing every part of her body, I know its sounds pervert but- Yah!

"Earth to Jennie?" (Y/n) is standing close to me. Why I didn't see that coming?!

"A-Ah yes?" I look at her face. I might faint.. Dont do this to me (Y/n), have mercy on my poor soul.

"I asked you about Twice, why do they want to meet me? And.. I-I look like a idiot right?" (Y/n) rub the back of her neck.

"What do you mean you look like an idiot?! You're perfect (Y/n)! You're so beautiful and everything about you is so perfect that I can ki-" I cover my mouth, I said too much. I look at her and she's trying to stop herself from laughing. I blushed.

"W-Why are you laughing..?"

"Nothing.. You're just cute when you're talking without thinking.." She smile at me, I feel an arrow peirce through my hearteu, help.

"Ah.. T-Thank-"

"Hey (Y/n)! I finally found you! Come on!" I saw her friend drag her.

"O-Okay.. Ah J-Jennie-yah, C-Come to my classroom later!" She shout as she was dragged.

I smile.

"Sure.. (Y/n).."

-Timeskip-

"I told you guys, she was stunning! She's wearing a-" Jisoo cover my mouth.

"Our leader speak too much about your (Y/n) and it might get you all jelous.." Jisoo said to the Twice members, we're at their clubroom visiting them before they open their club for the students.

"Well, let me clear things, you saw (Y/n) in the hallway then you got stunned at her beauty?" Jeongyeon ask, I nod.

"Aish, it happends all the time. (Y/n) is so beautiful.." Sana said.

"Y-Yeah.." Mina, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jihyo said in unison. Oh, did I mention they're wearing suits? It suits them like (Y/n). Did you get that? That idiot author made me think of that, go thank her or bash her for her no jam joke.

"Well, why dont we just visit her later?" Dahyun ask, we all nod.

(Y/n)'s POV

We already opened the cafe and everyone starts working when 7 guys walk inside, that made everyones head turn to the door.

"Excuse me, we're here for the kissing booth? For (Y/n) to be exactly.." I look at them and I step forward.

"I'm (Y/n), why-" My eyes widdened a bit as I look at the guy.

"Y-You..?" We both said in shock.

"Oh look, he found his soul mate..." A guy one of them said.