Day 15

(Y/n) POV

"You know (Y/n)... I actually-"

"(Y/n)!" Somebody cut her. That voice...

'S-She...? W-Why is she here...?'

"Nayeon.." Jennie look at her.

"Jennie..." Nayeon answer back.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"We need you back at the club..."

'Her soft voice... does she really mean it..?' I heared Jennie laugh.

"So sad that you want her to be back because she need to pay your precious vase.." Jennie said as she wrap her arms around my waist, looking at Nayeon.

"I-Its not l-like that!" Nayeon look back at us seriously.

"I-I can pay the vase... somehow..." I look at Nayeon then on Jennie.

"So please... leave me alone for a while.." I added.

"But (Y/n)-!"

"Nayeon, please, just leave." After Jennie said that, Nayeon leave.

'This is the first time I hear her so concern like she really want me back to their club...'

"So, you're leaving that club?" Jennie remove her hands and look at me, I look back at her.

"I'm still thinking about it... Thanks for your help Jennie..." Jennie smiled at me so I smiled back.

"Whenever you have problem, just call for me..." She peck my lips then leave, I hold my lips.

'Sweet...'  I sigh.

'I'll just go back to my classroom...'

Jisoo's POV

-Black Pink Clubroom-

'As usuall, I'm hanging out alone in the clubroom without Jen...' I sigh as I drink my juice. 

'Just where is she...? I miss her already...'

"Jisoo! Why did you do that?!" Rose came running at me, I almost choke.

"What?!" I shout back at her.

"Idiot! You kissed that girl?!" Lisa shout back at me.

"Yeah, dont worry, I gargle after.." I smile at them.

"Idiot! Its not that!" Rose punch my head.

"Watch it! I'm your senior!" I stood up at her.

"You're overdoing this..." Rose sigh as she seat down.

'Why do they care?'

"If you're thinking why are we stopping you, then its because you are fighting with Jennie, if Jen-" Lisa's words got cut when the door flew open.

"J-Je-n-nnie...?" Lisa and Rose got shock, I just keep my composure as I look at her smiling.

"What have you done?" She ask.

"Why are you so calm? Shouldn't you be angry at me?" I stand up and walk in front of her facing her.

"Or maybe because, you want something again from me~?" I added as I trace my finger on her face as I look at her with a smirk.

'I know your weakness very well...'

"Jisoo... Stop thi- J-Jisoo-" I bite her ear earning a small moan.

"Lisa, l-lets go to our classroom.. and lets use the backdoor.." The two stand up then leave.

"Im not after this Jisoo... Why did you do that to- A-Ahh..." I start to suck her neck and starts to unbotton her uniform. 

"Its just stress Jennie... Just stress..." And everything went as I expected.