Day 5

Nayeon's POV

"Jihyo..." I look at her, she isnt moving in the sofa, staring at her lap.

"I dont want someone to get hurt again..." She said, almost a whisper. The other members are already home and me and Jihyo was left.

"I know... Sorry for that..."

~Flashback

I was walking to the clubroom to check out Jihyo, and if I got lucky, the other members must be in there, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana. I hold the door knob ready to turn it until...

"Let go of me!" I heared Jihyo, she's having a fight with someone? I take a  peek at the club room.

"Im sorry okay, please listen to me" It was Jennie... They are fighting?

"I hate you! You lied at me! You fooled me!" Jihyo shout, her eyes are full of tears, sadness, and anger. Jennie is now looking down, she's maybe guilty...

"Since when...?" Jihyo speak again...

"You see Jihyo, I didnt mean i-" *Slap* Jihyo slapped Jennie.

"Jihyo!" I finally run to them.

"Since when you lied at me! You two timed me! I saw you with another girl and GOD DAMN IT! IS HER LIPS TASTE BETTER THAN MINE?!" She cried and I move beside her so she can hug me.

"How dare you did that to my bestfriend!" I shout, hugging Jihyo tight.

"Nayeon, I didnt mean it! You see, she made me drunk! Its her fault!" She shout. How dare her, she shouted at us?!

"Stop lying! Your explaination sucks Jennie! I dont want to see your face again in this club you hear me!" I shout back.

"Jihyo... plea-" She almost hold Jihyo but I cut her.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Anger filled my eyes, she then walk away. How dare her hurt my best friend! Jihyo cried into my arms, I seated both of us in the floor and let all of her emotions flow.

Since I came to this school, Jihyo is with me. She was so kind to me, she's smart, pretty and she have anything all the good qualities you can think of.

"N-Nayeon..." She said, I pat her back and stroke her hair with my other hand.

"Yes?" I smile at her, re-assuring she's safe in my arms.

"D-Did I did the right thing?" She ask, sobbing at her words.

I nod and hug her. "Its the most right thing to do Jihyo..."

'How dare her! She promised she wont hurt her! Stupid! I wont forgive her!'

~flashback end

"Dont say sorry Nayeon..." She said, looking at me with a smile.

"If I didn't let you meet Jennie, you wont be hurt like that..." I answer back, seating on the couch beside her.

"I dont regret anything happend..." She look at me.

"Because if I havent experience that, I'll be an idiot still believing in promises..." She added. I nod.

"Let's go home? I can take you to your apartment.." I said.

"I want to stay here for a while... Would you like to sleep with me Nayeon-nii?" She lay her head into my shoulder.

A sigh escape my mouth.

"Of course..." I smile, patting her head.

'The night is still young... (Y/n)... The two of us will protect you... I promise...'