Day 54

Tzuyu's POV

"S-Something happend to us... L-Last night while you guys are away.." She said with a low voice.

'J-Jeongyeon-nii planned this (Y/n), I-I'm sorry..'

"What do you mean..-"

"Last night... W-We woke up in a m-motel... N-Naked and... Our both lipmarks is on our neck..." She said. What a honest person.

'I have to fix what my unnies' did..'

"So that means..?" I look at her eyes. Her words are so true if she told this to the others who dont know. She breathe hard and said.

"W-We had s-sex..." She said. I cover my mouth from laughing.

"(Y-Y/n)... They fooled you..." I suddenly said.

(Y/n)'s POV

"T-Tzuyu..? T-They fooled me..?" I ask, she shook her head.

"N-No! I-I just said it sounds ridiculous!" She said, then I look at Nayeon-nii.

"I-It really happend.. W-We did it.. Last night, on a motel..-"

"So... What do you remember?" She asked me.

'I-I dont know..'

"N-Nothing..." I look down, Tzuyu sighs and look at Nayeon-nii, my eyes widdened.

"T-Tzuyu-yah! You dont need to-"

"Nayeon-nii! Come here!" She shout, I face palmed.

'She dont want to talk to me Tzuyu-yah, its so-'

"T-Tzuyu?" She walks to Tzuyu, I quickly look down.

"What do you remember last night? (Y/n) said you two went on a date and then on a motel?" Tzuyu look at her seriously, I noticed the tint pink blush on her cheeks.

"N-Nothing... R-Right (Y/n)? N-Nothing happend..." She look at me, I quickly nod blushing too.

"Y-Yeah n-nothing..." I told her.

"Then its setteled! Nothing happend so dont be awkward into eachother..." Tzuyu sigh and she hold our hands and put it together, I blush redder.

"Look at eachother.." Tzuyu said, I nod and look at Nayeon-ni... Turning into tomato.

"Now, back to normal okay! Once you two dont talk like you two used to be, I'll tell the unnies you two had-"

"Sex?! WHO HAD THAT WITH MY SISTER LAST NIGHT?!" Irene-nii burts the door open with Seulgi.

"N-No one!!" Nayeon-nii shout while the two approaching me.

"W-Whoever did that... Will marry my sister!!" Irene-nii said, my eyes widdened.

"Y-Yah!-"

"I-Its was me!!" All of my club members said, my unnie sigh while I'm blushing hard.

"I guess it was just a joke.." Seulgi-nii said, I nod.

"Y-Yeah... Just a joke..." Nayeon-nii look at me smiling a bit, I smile back and nod at her.

'W-We'll I'll just forget what happend...'

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, this is running into my mind for a while but I need you to vote what will happend on the next chapter/s:

• School's grand ball 💃
School olympics (Club vs club) 🎯
School field trip
School's post halloween party 🧛‍♀️
Out of the country with the club members
Have another date with a different member 👭
Just end this book already 😭
• Have an idea? Comment it above~

Voting will end in Nov 29 2018, 10 PM in PH 😊