Day 8

Jennie's POV

'I wont let you go...'

I grab her neck and kiss her deeper, I dont want to waste this time, the only two of us alone in this room.

Everything is just at the right pace, I bite her lips gently, I can tell (Y/n) is still shy but responding on my kiss slowly. I move my left hand into her hair stoking it gently moving my right from her shoulder down to her-

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* (Y/n) quickly pull away and look away at the same time.

'Dammit!' I move away too and stand back up.

(Y/n) got silent, she stand up and get our plates. I look at my pocket and its my phone. I quickly look who the hell is this person calling me in the wrong time.

'Jisoo? Wrong timing!' I sigh in my brain.

"S-Sorry..." (Y/n) whisperly said still looking away with red tint in her cute cheeks still cleaning the table.

"No, its fine... I-I'm s-sorry t-too... I-Its my f-fault..." I smile at her, nobody can resist me! Even you (Y/n). I'm so good at acting, well, Nayeon teached me in the past that's why and eventually, I learn from myself.

"Y-You should a-answer it..." She said, I nod and answer the phone call while walking away from her.

"JENNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" She shout at the phone, I hate her for doing this, she ruin our time alone!

"Come on Jisoo! I'm busy!" I shout back at her.

"I'm in front of your apartment and apparently, nobody is godda- freaking opening this stupid door!"

I sigh. I quickly look back at (Y/n) then back at my phone.

"I'm coming wait a sec.." I hang up and quickly walk to (Y/n).

"I-I'm sorry (Y/n) I have to leave..." I said, she nod.

"Its fine..." She said still blushing, I start to walk away.

"And please... forget about that..." I said and open the door and closing it, smirking in the process, I cant believe (Y/n) made the first move.

"What's with the smirk?" Jisoo said, she looks like she's here for hours already.

My smirk become a angry face.

"What are you doing here? Did you get lost and aparently you found yourself at my apartment?" I said.

"Jennie! Your dorm is right here! Who's dorm is that?!" She shout back.

"(Y/n)..." I said, proud of myself.

"What the hell you're inside that stup-" I cutted her.

"Dont call (Y/n) stupid.." My voice was raised again, she just sigh.

"Okay okay... but remember, that club owns her... Nayeon and Jihyo owns (Y/n)..." Jisoo said again, I just look away from her.

"I can make her mine...." I said, walking to my dorm's door unlocking it at the same time Jisoo is entering.

'I will get what I wanted... That's the rule I've made... and I will never break a promise of mine...'