Day 22

Irene's POV      

'Well, they sure take a bit long..'

I was eating with (Y/n) friend's and my two fan's here are being a bit fangirl, just a bit.

"Uhh.. Where is (Y/n)?" The girl with bangs said.

"She's just outside talking to someone.." I said as I sip my drink. Yup, I planed this...

"Who is it..?" The other girl in front of me said, I forgot to ask their names.

"U-Uh, I-I'm Nayeon.." She said. "This is Jeongyeon and Jihyo.."

"Oh, okay then." I smile.

"A friend of her and... One of Red Velvet members.."

"By the way, why arent you three eating? Come on, its my treat for taking care of my sister.." I added.

"Thank you.." The short haired girl then start to eat followed by the two.

'Go get her Seulgi.... I trust you so much that  I believe you will be the one marrying my sister...' I smile as I take a sip of my tea.

(Y/n)'s POV

'D-Did s-she just-..? AHHH?! Why is my cheeks so hot right now?!' I cup my own cheeks and starts to panic a bit.

'Yahh!' I finally calm myself and I decided to walk back.

"Hey guys what did I mis-"

"Hey..." T-This voice. I look down and starts to recall something.

'S-She's my c-crush... F-Former crush but... Her voice is just... Its hipnotizing me again..'

"U-Uh hey..." I answer back. I didnt notice I smiled.

"Wanna talk a bit..?" I added.

She smile and look at me. "Sure.."

She walk closer to me, now I can see her very clearly.

'Those shining brown orbs... That black shining shirt showing a bit of her stomach and a matching skirt with black heels, her straight her and bangs suit her... She changed so much but... She become so beautiful now-'

"Enjoying jagiya?" She suddenly speak, I blush but I keep myself compose.

"Seulgi... We've been just friends for almost a year now... I'm not your lover anymore..." I tried to be as cold as posible but that eyes staring at me. Its keeping me distracted.

"I already get used on calling you jagiya (Y/n)...  You know... Its a misunderstanding.." She look at me.

'What is she saying? She's trying to fix our relationship..?'

"Seulgi... We already talked about this-" Her lips met mine. Hers is sweet like a candy, maybe because of her lipstick. I didnt move. Or even move my lips a bit.

'Its like Jennie's but... No.. this is different... Its not forcing me to move but, she's just want me to enjoy her lips... But sadly... I dont-' She pulled away holding my hand.

"I still love you..."

"Seulgi... This is not right anymore... We already talked-"

"I-I cant live without you (Y/n). I-I break up with you b-because of the d-dating scandal that my entertainment w-want me to get involve to cover up s-something. Please (Y/n), g-give me a second chance.." She's crying... But.. She made me cry to... Much more than she's doing now but.. I still cared for her so I hug her.

"Seulgi..." She look at me.

'W-Will I, give her a chance..?'