Day 58

Jisoo's POV

'S-Should I tell (Y/n) about what I did..? S-She's a great person so she might forgive me but... What if she dont...? What will happend my club's relationship with her... Specially me..'

"Jisoo-nii?" Rose call me all of a sudden.

"Hmm?" I look at her.

"Its time for relay race, lets go amd change... Jennie is already changing to her clothes..." Lisa said as she move an arm on Rose.

"Okay lets go.."

Seulgi's POV

"Hello sir.. Yes.. Please dont rush, I promised you I'll do it in a week and besides its still early.. By today or tomorrow I can assure you both or your daughters will go back to Japan.. Yes Mr Bae.. Both (Y/n) and Iren-"

"What do you mean Seulgi?" Irene walks in the locker room looking at me. I got shock and hung up the phone immedietly.

'She isnt suppost to know this this early but.. I dont have a choice...' I look at her gathering the courage I have. I know she wont hate me. This is now or never.

"Irene.. I have to tell you something... Its about (Y/n)... And those what she call friends.." It looks like she didnt heared everything I told her father on the phone, I smile at her.

(Y/n)'s POV

"G-Guys-" I walk back at them still wearing the uniform I suppost to win with but.. I won.. And because I dont have any opponent, I look down.

"Its fine (Y/n).. Atleast we won the first game.." Chaeyoung smile and pat my head. To be honest, I'm taller than her but she's cute..

"Yeah.. Now rest, I'll buy you ice cream later.." Mina-nii hold my helmet. I nod and smile at her too.

"Alright..." I look around and the four members are missing.

"Ah our unnies, they are on the starting line already, they'll participate in relay racing.." Tzuyu said.

"Come on and lets watch now.." Momo-nii grab my arm.

"Yahh let her change her clothes first.." Dahyun said, I nod and walks to the locker room. I'll just be a audience now.

-Timeskip~

Author's POV

As the relay race starts to begin, the contestants lined up to their own lines.

"First runners will be Nayeon from Twice! Jennie from Black Pink! And Irene for Red Velvet!" The announcer shout as the audience cheer.

"Second lane will be dominated by Red Velvet Yeri! Twice Sana! And Black pink Rose!"

"Third lane is the battle of J! Red Velvet Joy! Twice Jihyo! And Blackpink Jisoo!"

"Last lane is the battle of the fastest! Red Velvet Wendy! Twice Jeongyeon! And Black pink Lisa!"

As the runners starts, their team mate is watching carefully.

"Twice!! Twice!! Go!!!" Twice shout leading them by the bunny runner.

"Blackpink!!!" As all the runners are the blackpink members, their fans cheer them as their thoughs cheer them too.

'Lets win for funds!!'

'For our members and recognition...'

'For (Y/n)... So I can have alone time with her!'

'For (Y/n).... To forgive me..'  

Meanwhile at Red Velvet's corner, the only member on the bench is Seulgi.

'You know so much now Irene... Now finish this off so I can finish my job..' Seulgi smile.

'(Y/n)... I'm sorry.. I have to think I have not heard what Seulgi said to me... It hurts me so much that I might kill someone...' She said as she run more forward repeating the words Seulgi told her at the locker.

----------------------------------------------------------

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎁🎉 Sorry I upload this late because I'm busy 🙇‍♀