Day 52

Nayeon's POV       

Nayeon's POV       

"I really want to date her-" We all look at eachother. We all said it except Jisoo, Lisa and Rose.

"So we'll open a competition again huh..." Mina stood up and look at us.

"Challenge accepted.." Jennie look at us seriously. I clench my fist.

"For (Y/n)..."

"But first Nayeon-nii... What competition we will do?" Dahyun ask. We look at eachother.

'What should we do?'

Timeskip~

"Lets just think later okay, everyone needs to go home.." Sana said as she drag Dahyun with her.

"And Blankpink is already on their homes, we should too.." Mina said as she hug Chaeyoung.

"Yeah... I feel sick.." Jeongyeon said as she cling on her Momo. Just you wait! My (Y/n) will cling on m- Wtf...

"How about you unnie?" Jihyo ask me the only person with Tzuyu who doesnt have a partne- JUST BE TOGETHER YOU JITZU! I shake my head and sip my tea.

"I'll be fine here..."

'They forgot (Y/n) is here..'

"Okay unnie! Come on!" Tzuyu said excitedly dragging her unnies out. Thats kinda unsuall, she never get that happy-

"E-Ehh?! Where is the others?" (Y/n) pop out of nowhere holding a bottle of... Soju?!

"H-Hey, are you old enough for that?!" I shout at her, she tilt her head.

"Jeongyeon said... She'll drink this with the others-" She place it down on the table.

"W-What?! T-That ostrich.."

"Y-Yah what will we do? The seller said It will expired tomorrow if we dont drink that today.." She sat in front of me.

'Wow.. Nice one Jeongyeon... You even added that to your plan!'

"U-Uh.. W-We dont have a choice now right..?" I look at her. She nods a bit.

"L-Lets just drink this so it will be over..." She said as she pour the liquid on two shot glass.

'I-I'll be drinking with my crush... W-Wow... And guess what, I'm bad at soju...'

Jihyo's  POV

"Ehh?! You all-"

"Unnie, just trust us.. This is for Nayeon-nii to not be nervous around (Y/n) and so she can feel comfortable around her.." Tzuyu smile at me. I still dont get it.

"But the soju thing, I dont understand it.. -"

"You see, when a person is drunk, she'll be really honest to you, so, they can talk honestly.." Chaeyoung said, Mina added.

"Jeongyeon-nii is the one who planned this.. She told this to us earlier when you're too busy admiring Nayeon and (Y/n)..."

"E-Eh..?"

"And they told me.. You'll steal my Momo away from me... Please dont do it.." The ostrich hug the Peach's arm.

"Fine.. What is your plan?"

(Y/n)'s POV

'Hahaha I dont even feel alright.. Its our third bottle..'

"Umm (Y/n)..." She look at me, gripping her shot glass, her cheeks are bright red and sweat all over her forehead.

"W-What is it unnie?" I'm just half drunk so I'm still fine.

"I-I like you.." Nayeon-nii stood up and walk beside me.

"And I get jelous when the others are with you... Clinging and hugging you and also.. Kissing you..." She cup my cheeks and kiss me.

"U-Unnie-" I froze on my spot like what I did on the others kissing me all of a sudden. Then because of alcohol, I kissed back. Closing my eyes.

'U-Unnie... Is a good kisser-'

Nayeon's POV

"Mm..." I'm starting to wake up. I dont remember anything happend. I just feel something soft hugging me.

"Maybe a teddy bear-" I hug it back and it made a sound. What the.. I open my eyes and saw her.

'(Y/n)!!!!!!' My eyes wide open as I stare at the sleeping beauty, and what made me blush more, S-She dont have a shirt. I peek on the blanket and- M-ME TOOO?! W-WE DONT HAVE ANY CLOTHES ONN?! H-HOW?!

"N-Nnn.." She's starting to wake up.

"(Y-Y/n)... I-I-"

"W-WHAT THE FU-" She cover her own mouth and cover her body with the blanket I'm covering mine. I got to admit, she look hot when cursing and h-half naked..

"U-Uh look. I-I dont know what happend, how did this happend and why are we naked-" I look at her neck, O-Oh my god... I-It has my lip mark a-and t-thats my lipstick..-

"I-I'm sorrry!!!!" I bow down.

"I-It looks like its my fault-" She quickly bow too.

"M-My lip mark with my lipstick.. is on your neck.." She said blushing. I blush red too.

"U-Uhh.. I-" Before we finish our sentence, somebody knock.

"Ma'am, your motel reservation will end in 10 minutes.."

"M-Motel..?" We look at eachother.

"WHAT?!"