Day 43

A week before the School Fest

(Y/n)'s POV

"Maid cafe!"

"No lets do a kissing booth!"

'Our class organizations members are fighting over this small matter..'

"Wedding both! I heard (Y/n) is good with girls nowadays, so, lets dress her as a groom!"

"No! Lets dress her as a bride! She's our muse and not our escort okay!"

"Aish, she can look like a guy!" Our president look at me, smiling.

"Lets cut her hair short like a guy and lets do a maid and butler cafe, all the boys will wear dress and the girls will wear suit.. She'll look like a real goddess on suit.." He said smilling at me.

"W-What?! My hair?! I object! No! I-I dont want to cut my hair!" I stood up.

"Chill, lets use a wig okay? So your hair will look like the famous guys here in school! Like on the BangTan Club! Those 7 guys are so handsome.." Our vice president said, quickly going to her daydream.

'Oh.. That club...'

"I havent saw them yet-"

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the classroom shout at me.

"Here! Here! I have a picture of them!" One of my female classmate said, quickly moving to my side and showing me the picture.

"They're BTS, the most handsome boys here on school

"They're BTS, the most handsome boys here on school.. And I heard they're really famous even on other schools around town"

"Oh.. O-Okay..?" I said as I nod, maybe an army of students will kill me if I said no. And infact, its obvious that they're handsome but I noticed someone.

'Oh.. Jungkook is included in here... I hope he changed now..'

"Hey hey! The most handsome male club here is EXO!" A girl said as she stood on my other side showing another picture.

"The 12 male handsome gods here at school, and they're really famous around town since they study here much longer than your BTS.." She said as she look at the girl with BTS picture.

"Well! Atleast BTS become famous faster than them!" She said, I sigh.

"Fan war again..?"

"Hey! Didnt you all notice Im right here!" Our teacher shout, everyone specially the two calmed and sat on there seats.

"Okay so, lets combine everyone's idea, we can have a maid and butler cafe/ kissing booth with any-"

"With (Y/n) ma'am!" Our president shout, my eyes wide opened.

"W-Wait?! M-Me-"

"Okay, with Miss (L/n)/"

"I cant really do anything..."

"And the wedding booth, all at one.." She smile at me, I just nod as they start to plan the decorations and clothes we are all going to wear.

'I wonder... What will the Host club will do..? I have to visit them soon to help too..'

Jeongyeon's POV

"Okay snakes! Thats the spot!" I told them as they carry the couch to the side, we're making a bit of rennovation, because the club seems to be getting old.

"Why do you keep calling everyone snakes when the maknae line isnt included on it?" Dahyun complain as she sat on the sofa.

"Yeah, the snake line only have a few members and you're included Jeongyeon-unnie.." Sana said seating comfortably in the sofa.

"Thats why its so heavy!" Nayeon shout as she sat on the sofa.

"Hehehe..." Our leader cant do anything but just laugh. Nice one God Jihyo.

"Does everyone have a suits now?" Tzuyu ask, everyone nod.

"(Y/n) havent visit us yet.." I said, seating on the couch too.

"I heard she's busy on her classroom.." Jihyo said.

"Youve been spying on (Y/n)?" Nayeon ask her, I giggle.

"Lets get back to work guys so we can finish cleaning up the room.. and lets buy new vases and wines online, for the festival.."

"Lets use another billion won then!" Mina said excitedly, a rich girl by the way.

"Lets buy tons of Jokbal too!" Momo followed.

"Guys! Lest get back to work!!" Our baby Chaeng shout, everyone giggled but soon follow her.