Day 3

After class

(Y/N) POV

I clean my desk and get ready to leave.

"(Y/N), Im going with (C/N) Bye!" My bestfriend wave at me, I wave back.

"Looks like I'll be alone now..." I sigh and put my bag in my shoulder.

"(Y/N)?"

I look at the door and I saw a blonde girl, Ahhh!! She's from the club!!!

"Jihyo wants me to assist you to the club..." She said, smiling at me, her name is Momo I think.

"Im not a kid you know..." I said back, passing her figure.

"Where are you going?" She hold my hand.

'Her hand is so soft...'

"To the club...?" I said.

"C-Can you help me first with something...?" I notice a tint of pink in her cheeks.

'Is she blushing?!'

I nod and walk beside her.

"Ummm, where are we going?" This is the opposite side of where the club is.

"I-I want to buy in the canteen.." She said, I sigh.

"Okay lets go" I smile at her.

Momo's POV

'AHHHH!!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHAT AM I SAYING!!??'

"Okay lets go." She smile at me, I feel my blood quickly move to my cheeks.

'Why am I like this?!' I keep my posture.

'Fighting Momoring! Fighting!!'

We arrive at the canteen at last, there are many students, suddenly (Y/n) hold my hand.

"I dont want to get lost here.." She said, I keep my mouth shut and nod, holding it back a bit tight, scared of letting her go.

"Is there anything you want?" I ask (Y/n), still not looking at her.

"I'm full dont worry." She smile again.

'AHHH!! WHY IS (Y/N) LIKE THAT!!'

"Oh~ What do we have here~?"

"Black Pink..." I frawn.

'Bad timing...'

"Black Pink?" (Y/n) ask.

"They are one of the clubs here in our school... Best enemy of ours..." I said, starring at them with anger.

"I never though you recruited new member.." Jennie said, looking at (Y/n) from head to toe.

I hide (Y/n) in my back.

"Go away, we arent here for a fight!" I shout, students start to gather in circle, circling us.

"We arent for a fight too.." I heared Jisoo at my back, she's tracing her finger into (Y/n)'s face.

"Let her go!" I hug her.

'I'll protect you.'

"I think we've done enough for today." Rose said.

"(Y/n) (L/n) we're going to meet again.." Jennie smile, I want to slap her face right now, they then leave.

"Are you alright?" I face her, (Y/n) nod.

"What's happening here?" The students starts to get away from us, getting back to their businesses.

"Nayeon-unnie..." I look at her.

"Jihyo is worrying about you two, go back to the club room now.." She said then walk away.

"She's still angry at me..." (Y/n) whisper.

"Its going to be fine, lets get back to the club for now.." I hold her hand, she then nod.

(Y/n) POV

'I dont know what's happening now..' Im starting to get nervous.

'Did that girl know my name? But how?? But before that... Jihyo must be worried for us...' I sigh.

Jennie's POV

'(Y/n) (L/n)....'

"Jennie to earth?? Are you there??" Lisa woken me out from my daydream.

"She's interested in the new recruit of Twice." Jisoo said.

"So what if yes... I want (Y/n) to be mine..." I said, sipping from my drink.

"Aren't you getting a bit greedy?" Rose said, I smirk.

"I will get whatever I want..."

'(Y/n)... I will get you, with force if you dont want to..'

"What did you find interesting about her?" Jisoo ask.

"I dont know... I just got attracted to her thats all." I answer, eating a piece of my cake.

'What did you do to make me want you?'