Day 35

(Y/n)'s POV

I walk out of the gym before Jisoo did because I got a phone call from a unknown number. The guy said, because its a male voice, I need to go to our classroom, I dont know why but I just followed the guy. I even leave Jisoo even I dont want to yet..

"(Y/n)! You're here come onnn!" For the first time in forever my friend has finally spoke at me.

"Huh? Why?" I ask her when she grab my arm.

"Duh we're going to hide you until the competition starts.." She starts to drag me to our classroom.

"What!! N-No!"

'H-HELPPPP!'

Seulgi's POV

"So that what happend?"

"Yeah, I already told this to my co-members, please warn everyone.." I got a phone call from Jennie, its on loud speak so everyone could hear.

"Alright thank you..." I said, I look at my co-members and Twice members. They're all having scary faces.

"And one last thing... Goodluck Twice.." She hung up after that.

'She called me just to say goodluck on Twice?! Duhh! I'm a member of Red Velvett!!!' I sigh as I put my phone down.

"Well, you're pissed off because she didnt goodluck on us?" Yeri said beside me.

"Its not like that.." I look at Twice members. I smile.

"W-What?" Jihyo asked.

"We're counting on you..." I said to them.

"Woah Kang Seulgi?? You're letting go of my sis??" Irene shake my shoulder.

"Yeah... Because I found you now.." I smile at her. Everyone become silent as Irene's face flush in red.

"Its a joke!" Everyone sigh as they look at each other.

"We all know Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jihyo arent the gay here.." Jeongyeon said, we all laugh except the 3, I mean four.

"What the fu-" Yeri almost said that.. This maknae.

"I'M NOT GAYYY!" Yeri shouts at us.

"That's what I thought at myself too.." Mina said. We all burst in laughter.

'We're so happy... for now...'

"Well, we have to go now..." Jeongyeon told us as she fix her clothes, I can tell their outfit is like a highschool student. Simple but pretty.

"Okayyy! Fighting Twicee!" Wendy cheer us on her engrish again.

"O-Okay.." Momo said nervously. Aish, I dont know why Wendy always speak in Engrish when we're in Korea! Duhh!! Speak korean girll!

"Okay, Goodluck to Red Velvet too.." Jihyo said as they exit our club room.

"A-Are y-you serious..?" Irene look at me. I smile.

"Of coursee unnie! I love you and our members!" I said as I hug our blushing leader. Completely lie... Because...

'I only love you unnie...'