Day 20

??? POV

"(Y/N)!!" I run to my sibling and hug (Y/n).

"Yah, why are you here? I though you're out for a job?"

"You're so mean..." I pout then I look at the other persons at (Y/n) back.

"A-Ahh.. Let me introduce you to them..."

(Y/n)'s POV

"A-Ahh.. Let me introduce you to them..." I look at the others.

"Uhh, everyone.. This is my step-sister, Bae Irene.." I smile at them.

"T-The a-actress on TV..?" Nayeon-nii was shock so is Jeongyeon-nii.

"Wow.. I didnt know I'm that famous.. Well, nice meeting you all.." Unnie said, I smile.

"Unnie.. You've done many dramas' okay.."

"Yeah by the way, I want to have lunch with you... Its almost a year since we last saw eachother right?" She smile, i miss her smile so much.

I nod and smile at the same time.
"But Unnie.." I look at the others.

"Ahh its fine.." Jihyo smile then in a split second. Nayeon-nii and Jeongyeon-nii is already beside my unnie, taking pictures, I sigh a bit.

'They are so happy...' I smile again.

"Unnie, can they come with us?" I said to my sister, she smile and nod.

"Of course, they are your friends right?" She said, I nod.

I look at Jihyo and then my sister. "Unnie, I actually have a deb on the-"

"Forget about that okay.." Nayeon-nii look at me smiling. To be honest, I never saw her before like this.

"B-But-"

"(Y/n)! If you said that Irene is your sister from the start, we wont get angry at you like that." Jeongyeon added, I sigh.

'I dont know if I'll be happy or what..'

"(Y/n) Come on, the van is waiting for us..." Unnie hold my hand, I nod.

"You heard her guys.." I smile looking at them.

"Thank you Irene..." They all said and starts to follow us.

"So, how's school? You have many friends now.." Unnie said, I nod.

"Its fine, actually, I have more than 3 of them... I met many people on a club unnie and they treat me as a member.." I said to her.

"Wow, you never tell your story like this one, you've changed a lot since then.."

'I never been like this...?' I look at her in cunfusion.

"Ahh never mind it, lets just spend time together.." I nod and smile wide.

'Finally, we'll spend time together..'

Nayeon's POV

I look at (Y/n) and I can think her face was pure happiness. Must be she really miss her sister for so long.

"Nayeon-nii?" (Y/n) then pop out infront of me.

"U-Uh.. (Y-Y/n)?"

She smile widely and hold my hand. "You're too slow grandma.."

'What?! She called me grandma?!' I look at the others who are already in the van laughing. Jihyo..! Jeongyeon...!

"(Y-Y/n) (L/n)! I'm going to kill you!!!" I try to grab her but she run away.

"Catch me if you can Nayeon-nii!" (Y/n) then run back to the van, I sigh.

'I never knew (Y/n) can be this childish...' I smile without me knowing and starts to walk to the van.

'Maybe... its better to let a new person to enter my life...'