Day 10

(Y/n) POV

I'm still at class but, I cant concentrate. After what Jennie and Sana did to me. Jennie stole my first kiss then Sana kissed my cheek, Am I really getting attracted to g-gir-

"Ms (L/n)!" The teacher shout at me.

"Y-Yes m-ma'am!" I quickly stand up then my classmates starts to laugh, even my teacher.

'Did I do something wrong?!'

"Didnt you hear? The principal is calling you." She said, I sigh.

'I should have concentrated on class...' I began walking to the Principal's office.

'I never called even once in his office..' I open the door and I saw his chair turned around from the door.

"Excuse me Mr Kim..." I said walking to the middle bowing at him.

"(Y/n).." This isn't a male's voice, its a girl's voice and it s-sounds like-

"You dont need to be formal (Y/n).." She finally turn around her chair and I saw Jennie seating on it crossing her legs.

'She's so ho- (Y/n)!!!'

"W-Why are you in there? Where's the p-principal?" I ask her. My head starts to wonder on its own, its replaying the moment Ms. Jennie Kim kissed me! The school principal's daughter!

"Oh, dad went to a job overseas but I'm incharge as of now.." She smile as she stand up.

I blush as my mind still on its own, The principal's daughter kissed me?! The principal's daughter kissed me!!

"I'm not yet doing anything but you're blusing now.." She giggled and walk in front of me, leaning close to my face.

"W-What are y-you d-doing?!" I manage to speak, staring at her brown orbs, its making me weak.

"What your mind tells you..." She hold my neck and pull her lips into mine, then thats the end of my being strai- What the heckkkk?!

'Ahhhh!!! L-Let go (Y/n)!!' I tried to push her but she's strong, as for now, all I could do is to stare at this person kissing me. I must say, she's good...

'Ehhhh?!' She then pull away smiling at me.

"(Y/n)..." She said, her voice is so soft, I-I c-cant t-take i-

"(Y/n)?" Jihyo! For that moment, I feel releif but it slowly vanish when I saw Nayeon, her eyes, pure anger...? For me?

"We all know the principal is not at school at the moment..." Jihyo said.

"Well, I am incharge as her daughter..." Jennie said. Dont tell me they will fight?

"What if we suspend your club for not knocking.." Jennie smirk.

'My god she's really ho- (Y/n)!!! Remember what you said!!!' I keep my mouth shut.

"Try it!" Nayeon answer at Jennie.

"We'll see about t-" I cut her.

"Please suspend me instead.."

"What?!" The three of them shout in unison, their voices, its like angels v- (Y/n)!!!

"No way!" Jennie shout.

"So a single person is important than a whole club? We want justice bit-"

"Principal's daughter.." Jihyo cut Nayeon's words. I cant believe she have the guts to say that to her.

"Then fine, (Y/n), you're suspended for a day, happy?" Jennie looks at angry Jihyo and Nayeon.

I look down, thinking what did I do? What mess did I did to make things like this... I want a normal life... thats when I start to run outside, never minding the two voices calling for me.

I grab my bag and went to my dorm locking it. I quickly lay down on my couch.

'What a day...' I look my phone and a unknow number is calling me.

"Hello?" I quickly answers.

"(Y/n)" Those soft voice, another angel has spoke on me... I smile...

Its Mina...